I’m at a loss to how to title this one

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
Her parents should be proud. Clearly the result of superb parenting and upbringing.

Who gives their child money to have their lips injected full of stuff?
The kind that’s more concerned about being a friend than a parent, plenty around.

sleepr71

Her parents should be proud. Clearly the result of superb parenting and upbringing.

Who gives their child money to have their lips injected full of stuff?
Maybe they are preparing her for her future career...probably not gonna be many choices for her 😉

She’s clearly suffering from some type of allergic reaction that has affected her mind. Just look at her lips. They’re all swole up- as well as her brain.

“I’m at a loss to how to title this one”

How about “My parents spent over $100K to send me to Rutger, and all I got out of it was a set of lips big as my ego”?

‘What You’re Saying Is Infuriating To People Who Are Losing Loved Ones,’ Dr. Phil Tells 21-Year-O…
After celebrating spring break by the thousands and disregarding the government's physical distancing mandates, millennials have become a new target for health officials and the White House in their efforts to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
Reckon some partying millennials cannot handle the truth which at times can be inconvenient & disruptive to some lifestyles.

Poor Ava Louise, a senior at Rutgers & a model, lost as a ball in high weeds.

COVID-19 unbeliever, still in denial.

How dare the coronavirus or China Virus steal publicity that could've been hers.

Here's the other part of the video also from Dr. Phil's Youtube channel . . .

‘You’re Blowing This Pandemic To Crazy Proportions, Instilling Fear In The Nation,’ Woman Tells D…
Ava recently went viral on TikTok after she posted a picture of herself licking a toilet seat on an airplane on her way to Miami for spring break amid the coronavirus pandemic. On Thursday’s episode of Dr. Phil, the 21-year-old admits that she bleached the toilet seat before licking it and created the “fake news” because she was “annoyed” coronavirus was getting more publicity than her.

:hair:

Last edited:
Only a kid that looks like this would be with something like her/it. Makes sense that she would hang out with Kendal Jenner though. What's scary is she has 174k followers on Instacrap. Screenshot_20200327-094245_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200327-094343_Instagram.jpg