I’ve done done it now.....

HuntinJake_23

I shot my first deer with my bow, I’ve had my Redhead Toxic(made by Diamond) for several years and have never really got into it. Got my wife a bow last year and she’s been pushing me to start practicing and hunting with my bow. Shot it over the summer and into the fall and got proficient. I’ve sat a few times with it, but haven’t seen anything until last Thursday. Hunted a buddies ground blind and finally made it happen, 25 yards and double lunged a button buck; he ran 75yards and laid over, tender meat in the freezer. Needless to say I’m addicted now!!

Attachments

• 57180390-C94E-4C59-AA46-40AD34B47773.jpeg
    57180390-C94E-4C59-AA46-40AD34B47773.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 114

ghadarits

Congratulations on breaking the ice. My first deer with a bow was a button head too. After I got that one in the books it got progressively easier for me.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Man that is something special.....OTG Too! Congratulations on a true accomplishment! I’m overwhelmed with the urge to take mine but I’m skeered.........and my freezer is empty so I’m gonna carry the .308 again tomorrow.

Ihunt

Congrats! My first bow kill was also a button. Don’t know if a Booner would have made me any happier

Hunter922

Sweet, you're hooked.. Frustrating at times but it is rewarding when it all goes right...