I ain't as good as I once was

turkeykirk

Actually, I did find that rattler skin right by the dumping hole a few weeks back. Maybe he's in there?

A little fire and you can find out.:biggrin3:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
You could’a paid somebody to haul it off and been done with it without even touching it.:huh:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
You could’a paid somebody to haul it off and been done with it without even touching it.:huh:
I would only do that if it was something that was too big to handle myself. As long as I'm physically able, I'll do it.
I've got a few really big trees to take down in my yard this winter. I'm having a tree company come and take those down. They're big enough to be way beyond my comfort level.

turkeykirk

Set it on fire, I’ll bring the Guinness and we’ll have a snake shoot!:rofl:

Wifeshusband

Way to go, Rooster. I don't know if I "one up'd" you, but earlier this week I used my climbing stand (first time in 4 years) to go up and lop some low hanging and dead branches of a Pin Oak and a couple of pines. Then used chain saw to cut them up and made two trips to the dump. Now I feel like climbing again.
Let's tell the truth, the next day we paid for it, and had to break out the Aleve & Ibuprofen & slept like dead men.

sinclair1

RT when you quit playing amateur hour, I will show you how to make stuff disappear. We burned a 3x25’dock in a fire pit. 5372EDBE-4D8C-4691-B54F-FA060F814EFC.jpeg