I caught a few at Blackshear today...4-5-20

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Got to the lake at daylight, only one other truck at mega ramp, fished to 3pm when I had enough of the inconsiderate pleasure boaters and water lice that came out in full force after the rain passed. These idiots are going to get all the lakes shutdown. Still managed to coax 23 into the cooler, had to fight thorough the schools of dinks to catch a good-un.

FYI, DNR is out inf force at Blackshear, I did watch them stop a few party boats. Just gave me a wave every-timeL1jNpY5g.jpeg they passed. Also GSP is monitoring the ramps.

Fish were 15-20 deep on the channel ledges, water temps were 67-70 and the hot color was Wiess Lake Killer, Blue/Chartreuse with either a pink or red head.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Man you can't any better fresh water eating than that mess. Good job!

Worley

Yessir some fine freezer filling right there...Great catch fella

Big7

The Oracle
Got to the lake at daylight, only one other truck at mega ramp, fished to 3pm when I had enough of the inconsiderate pleasure boaters and water lice that came out in full force after the rain passed. These idiots are going to get all the lakes shutdown. Still managed to coax 23 into the cooler, had to fight thorough the schools of dinks to catch a good-un.

FYI, DNR is out inf force at Blackshear, I did watch them stop a few party boats. Just gave me a wave every-timeView attachment 1010996 they passed. Also GSP is monitoring the ramps.

Fish were 15-20 deep on the channel ledges, water temps were 67-70 and the hot color was Wiess Lake Killer, Blue/Chartreuse with either a pink or red head.
Way to catch em' Dutch...
That will make a few good messes !!!?

Big7

The Oracle

FYI, DNR is out inf force at Blackshear, I did watch them stop a few party boats. Just gave me a wave every-timeView attachment 1010996 they passed. Also GSP is monitoring the ramps.

Way to catch em' Dutch...
That will make a few good messes !!!?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Heck ya man!! Way to load em up!! And I'm glad you got out on Sunday!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

RamblinWreck

Glad to hear you get to get out more. I know work was interfering with your fishing.

With gas prices low, I need to make the 3 hr + drive down there and check out Blackshear. Hopefully on a rainy day without too much wind or lightning. I was looking forward to the crappie.com get together, but it was cancelled, as you know, and rightly so. Best regards!

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
If you get down to Blackshear give me a heads up, I will give a few spots to fish. Its a tough lake till you know it and then it will still humble you