I firmly believe, this would help America

Thread starter #1

RPD#99

We should be praying for whoever is in office regardless of party. We should pray that whoever is in the White House, that they have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God concerning the affairs at home and/or abroad. We are still the greatest Country in the World, in spite of our faction and party disagreements. In spite of sociological, economical, ecological or any other issue that the 2 parties want to toss back and forth, we are still "FREE"! WE should appropriate our freedom and PRAY for our leaders.

:flag:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
The Bible teaches us to pray for our leaders.

dixie

RPD#99 said:
We should be praying for whoever is in office regardless of party. We should pray that whoever is in the White House, that they have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God concerning the affairs at home and/or abroad. We are still the greatest Country in the World, in spite of our faction and party disagreements. In spite of sociological, economical, ecological or any other issue that the 2 parties want to toss back and forth, we are still "FREE"! WE should appropriate our freedom and PRAY for our leaders.

:flag:
Yes Sir, your 100% right

contender*

I was listening to someone in town today bashing the current admin. for the Iraq war and so on. As I was driving home I just got to thinking pretty much the same thing RPD just posted. It's nice to see a shining light every now and then.

Flash

Great post

Although..

RPD#99 said:
Although I agree with your point on praying for our leaders, we are not free. And before you jump me for saying so, first understand that I spent 20 years active duty United States military in many many countries around the world between '79 (Carter) and '99 (Clinton).

I would also agree that we are currently the strongest country in the world, but I shudder to think we are the greatest. Before making such boastful or prideful statements, I would much rather err on the side of saying "one of the greatest."

v/r

Orion