I Have Someone To Thank

Redbow

For the biscuit recipe that was posted a few weeks ago here. Since that time I have made several pans of very good biscuits. I mostly make cheese biscuits, sometimes I add bacon to them. In the past two days I have eaten 6 cheese biscuits. In the past my biscuits most of the time came out of the oven hard as a brick. Now they are soft and edible even my Wife will eat them. Now I can call Camp Lejeune and tell them I no longer have any cannon fodder biscuits for their artillery practice. I surely appreciate the help with my biscuit baking, I needed it badly.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
How much weight have you gained? :bounce:

Hornet22

ROMEO
Mztutu makes some awesome biskits. The house smells so good. I fix me ONE, won, juan, 1, up and next thang u know, she gone. So, wen she gets home, I say where you been. Then I look, and they ain no biskits. She said she went over to the boy's house.:banginghefacepalm:

:cheers:

Redbow

Ole boy gonna blow slam up eatin them cheezy biscuits !

Naaa, I won't blow up. I hit the scales after all that baked dough and I still weigh around 197 lbs where I usually stay. BTW, I also fixed and ate an 8x8 peach cobbler on the same days I ate the cheese biscuits. It was good.

pop pop jones

Stay tuned for the rest of the story. Glad your baking skills have improved.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
For the biscuit recipe that was posted a few weeks ago here. Since that time I have made several pans of very good biscuits. I mostly make cheese biscuits, sometimes I add bacon to them. In the past two days I have eaten 6 cheese biscuits. In the past my biscuits most of the time came out of the oven hard as a brick. Now they are soft and edible even my Wife will eat them. Now I can call Camp Lejeune and tell them I no longer have any cannon fodder biscuits for their artillery practice. I surely appreciate the help with my biscuit baking, I needed it badly.
Well don't leave us hanging! Which thread had the biscuit recipe?:LOL:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I don't know, I forgot who posted the biscuit info. But I am glad they did.
Redbow, you ARE NOT starting my Saturday on the right foot. You got my mouth all set for a good biscuit recipe and now I'm just going to have to go without. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Yep, sure is but I use mayonnaise in my biscuits not shortning or oil. I appreciate you finding the post its a good recipe. If I can make biscuits from it anyone can.
Great, you threw a craving on me. Think I'll make them this evening!

Redbow

Great, you threw a craving on me. Think I'll make them this evening!
Yes sir, give it a shot I think you will like how they come out. I bake mine at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or so then I put the oven on broil and brown the tops, good luck.