I just saw a panther in georgia!!!!!!!!!

Jewels64

:rofl:

I know better than to go there :)

But, however, I was leaving my mothers in Rockmart the other day. Everette Mtn. Road area and pulling out of her driveway a HUGE bobcat jumped almost completely across the drive way and down the other side of the dam. I was really suprised by his size and amazed because I have never seen one in the day like that here. Well, guess what??? Today, I'm down here in Lincolnton and leaving out from dad's house another bobcat crossed right in front of us. He was a reddish color whereas the one up in Rockmart had more black markings and was much larger. I'm going to try to confiscate dad's trail cam to catch some pics. What could I put out as bait for one???? Will they eat a dead chicken?
Just curious and really impressed with their beauty!

2bbshot

Another member on thid site shot a squirrell and hung it up with a piece of fishing line maybe 18 in off the ground and he got some good bobcat pics.Good luck

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Julie, hang a big feather, on some monofilament fishin` line, up in front of your game camera. Bobcats rely on their vision, and a feather swingin` around, will catch their attention right quick. Good luck!

wvdawg

Staff member
They sure are beautiful animals. Like Nick says - I use the feathers when I hunt for them - they work well.

Jewels64

Thanks for the feather idea! I'll post the pic's if I ever get them.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
they must be on the move right now. a few weeks ago i saw the biggest cat i have ever seen cross iris drive near stone crest mall. a car coming in my direction had to lock it down to keep from a collision. the driver jumped out and asked, what was that? i answered a mountain lion, she just said o'lawd and drove off.:whip::whip::hair::stir::stir::pop::pop::cheers:

caseyb

i saw a big black cat jump a 2 lane road right in front of me and my wife and her dad seen it on 2 seperate occasions.