I Love Catching Yodel Dogs!!

280 Man

Banned
I got a pic of a yote a few weeks back and figured Id catch it in a day or two but to my chagrin it kept missing the sets but as they say, if you don't succeed the first time keep trying and that's exactly what I done. There is a pic showing the ol hussy peeing or taking a dump near one of the traps. Im the one that got the last laugh today!

I went into my sets Monday and remade a few sets that had been rained on pretty hard! Had nothing yesterday but went in there today and I heard that sweet music of a chain rattling! I tried a bait that everyone can buy and the grocery store! Canned Alpo dog food and a smidgen of gland scent! Worked like a charm!! Below are the pics! Take note of that full foot catch. Stepped dead center of that MB 550 pan! Must have really liked that Alpo dog food!

20200408_181159.jpgthumbnail.jpegthumbnail (1).jpegthumbnail (2).jpeg20200507_112539.jpg

Doug B.

Great job! Now catch the other ones that you don't have a picture of.

It's good to have a target to catch ain't it.

sleepr71

?Is it just the Lighting...or was that Yote really “ Blonde” colored? I called in one years ago that was so yellow & running so fast through the woods that I thought it was a Yellow Lab! Buddy killed it Deer Hunting the next Fall ?

280 Man

Banned
?Is it just the Lighting...or was that Yote really “ Blonde” colored? I called in one years ago that was so yellow & running so fast through the woods that I thought it was a Yellow Lab! Buddy killed it Deer Hunting the next Fall ?

Probably just lighting! Other than stained with red dirt It was no different color than the standard German Shepherd looking yote!