I need some help in finding a couple of different trolling motor Props

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Background story is that I have had these two Minn-Kota models for many years as my boat has not been used during the past 15 years as it sat in my backyard instead. After my wife died, I just lost interest unfortunately. More recently, I promised my Daughter and SIL that I would do my best to refurbish my 14 ft Monark Aluminum boat with new seats etc and re-wire everything and be able to use two different trolling motors since they both still worked fine. They live in Statesboro and love to go fishing in the Evans County PFA (no gasoline engines allowed) so I took off the gasoline 9.5 HP Evinrude that had been on it for over 25 years.

It has been very convenient for them to frequently go fishing after my Daughter caught this Covid back 2 years ago now and she very nearly died from it. Thankfully, her husband did not contract this nasty virus. Since then, her and her husband do not want to be in very close proximity to anyone that they know might be unvaccinated etc against this disease etc. Of course, me being her Dad, I can understand that as well as I hope that they can still enjoy things and especially the outdoors as such. The fact is that my Daughter and SIL are my only two direct relatives left and I enjoy spending as much time as possible with them.

Now with this information known, I have refurbished my boat and and the two trolling motors both actually still worked after not being used for 16 years now. I was as happy as a pig eating slop too !!! It was up on the trailer as we had just finished re-wiring the boat and also installing new seats etc. Then the unthinkable happened Saturday as I was handling the Minn-Kota Model 565 M bow-mount motor, it accidentally hit part of the trailer and the prop completely broke into 3 parts. I have looked at some online sites BUT haven't found a replacement prop with the connector pins etc so that I can replace it properly ASAP.

I was so mad at myself that on the way home from the country Saturday afternoon, I stopped at Academy and bought a new Minn-Kota ENDURA 40 transom mount trolling motor with tiller handle etc so they do have something to use for now. I still also have a much smaller Minn-Kota Model 35 transom mount motor that was also working fine. However I took my boat with the new motor and the older 35 model with a completely re-wired and refurbished, repainted, new tires etc to Statesboro today and gave all of this to my Daughter and SIL so that they could continue to enjoy the outdoors and somewhat be by themselves away from possibly catching this Covid again. I even attached this 35M onto the transom and as I told them that they had a new motor and also this smaller one as a back-up about 10 seconds later, this small one bumped the edge of the boat and dang if it didn't break the prop on it. I swear that I must be JINXED on this project.

Now, my entire goal is that they can still use the new Minn-Kota transom-motor style, Endura model but I still want to try and find replacement props and installation set-pins etc for BOTH the 565M and also also now this 35M model as well for them to possibly enjoy.

Can any of you help me to find a source for these two different sizes of propellers with the installation parts included. At this point, I am not really worried about the prices BUT just the availability since both of these are much older models. This is something that I have wanted to do for many years but just never got around to completing it and the fact is that I realize that I am not a spring chicken anymore by any means and I want this to be something that my Daughter and SIL can enjoy frequently together. I will admit that I am somewhat biased as I feel that I have the most wonderful Daughter and SIL on the planet.

This project is about 80-90% complete BUT I want to achieve 100% as soon as possible and I would appreciate any assistance that you may can offer.

Some of this information may have been shared somewhat recently BUT to have broken two different props on different older model motors within two days has befuddled me for sure.

Also if any of you would like to send me a p/m, that would be fine also.

basstrkr

I found mine in a local Tackle Shop. It was covered with dust, and had the 10 year old price still on it. I also discovered that to get the right one you need to measure (mic) the diameter of the old motor. Mine was 3 5/8". Also there are about 3 different size shear pins and lock nuts. Pin and nut may come with new prop.