I need to update my Mathews...

I've not been to the shops yet, but I wanted to get some opinions...

I've got a Mathews MQ1 that I figure to sell or trade in...

It's been a super bow and I'll stay with Mathews...

Here's the $1000 question...

Which model to buy?

Thanks,

reylamb

I would recommend the switchback or the outback as strictly hunting bows, and the LX for an all around. Personal advice, do not get rid of the MQ1 in any way shape or form, that bow is still the best all around bow Mathews ever built.

gordylew

I shoot a Q2 that I bought @ 4 yrs ago. I looked at and shot the switchback the other day, but my Q2 still shoots great so I,m going to save my money. If it ain't broke why fix it?

J Ferguson

They say the switchback is on top now 2nd by the outback both are very shot which I personaly like but they say if your gonna use it in any tourneys you might like a longer one like the other guys I got a zmax the orignal mathews bad boy and I see no reason to change Did have a friend just buy a switchback the other day but dont think he's shot it much yet

Jody Hawk

I agree with Reylamb, I'd take the MQ1 over all of them. That is the best bow that Mathews ever built !!!!!!

matthewsman

How much better can they make'm?

I have a Q2 that is fantastic.I had a Feathermax for years before.I think the Q2 is a little slower because of the higher brace heigth but is much more accurate for the same reason.........Before I"d graduate to the OutBack or SwitchBack,I'd wamt to be much more familiar with the tuning and string stretch aspect of them...thay seem a little harder to keep in time.......My .02,donnie

Latest posts