I posted this on a social media discussion and was called racist

Thread starter #1
for what I think is a pretty concise take on America today.

I dont post much thought/opinion on social media because Zuckerberg is a creepy little dweeb thats always watching.

My post:

We wonder whats happening to our country, we see it, cant believe it, but we voted for it for generations, both sides of the aisle.

They sold us down the river, sold us on Chinese junk products, shipped jobs overseas, raise taxes repetitively, import illegals and foreigners that seek to change American culture and not assimilate, bred ignorance and a welfare society, created an entitlement culture for votes, they seek to limit your freedoms, erase history, make the rich even richer, erase God, attack your Constitution and indoctrinate the sheep to the govt sheperd.

The only thing they do faithfully is show up to vote for pay raises for themselves.

1 Samuel 8 - 18

18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

Last edited:
Whichever site that is, log off and never go back. It has a serious infection of morons. Repeated exposure will definitely infect you and we don't want that to happen because you might spread it here so please, don't go back to that place. You don't want to be quarantined do you? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cmp1

Whichever site that is, log off and never go back. It has a serious infection of morons. Repeated exposure will definitely infect you and we don't want that to happen because you might spread it here so please, don't go back to that place. You don't want to be quarantined do you? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This right here,,,,

Cmp1

I dont post much thought/opinion on social media because Zuckerberg is a creepy little dweeb thats always watching.

My post:

We wonder whats happening to our country, we see it, cant believe it, but we voted for it for generations, both sides of the aisle.

They sold us down the river, sold us on Chinese junk products, shipped jobs overseas, raise taxes repetitively, import illegals and foreigners that seek to change American culture and not assimilate, bred ignorance and a welfare society, created an entitlement cuture for votes, they seek to limit your freedoms, erase history, make the rich even richer, erase God, attack your Constitution and indoctrinate the sheep to the govt sheperd.

The only thing they do faithfully is show up to vote for pay raises for themselves.

1 Samuel 8 - 18

18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”
Come over to Parler,,,,no bias,,,,

Slewfoot

My post:

They sold us down the river, sold us on Chinese junk products, shipped jobs overseas, raise taxes repetitively, import illegals and foreigners that seek to change American culture and not assimilate, bred ignorance and a welfare society, created an entitlement cuture for votes, they seek to limit your freedoms, erase history, make the rich even richer, erase God, attack your Constitution and indoctrinate the sheep to the govt sheperd.

1 Samuel 8 - 18

Spot on, start to finish. They cannot stand the truth.

"Yep, I'm a racist. Now try forming a rational rebuttal to the truthful statement I just made."

^Contrary to popular belief, this does not constitute a rational argument.

There are gun forums infested with leftist trolls whining racism about things that have nothing to do with the color of skin. Unfortunately some moderators cower like most white guilt infected leftists when the term racism is mentioned

My post:

They sold us down the river, sold us on Chinese junk products, shipped jobs overseas, raise taxes repetitively, import illegals and foreigners that seek to change American culture and not assimilate, bred ignorance and a welfare society, created an entitlement culture for votes, they seek to limit your freedoms, erase history, make the rich even richer, erase God, attack your Constitution and indoctrinate the sheep to the govt sheperd.

1 Samuel 8 - 18

You brought up a ton of points within that post. Hard to imagine that here soon this type of post on social media will be declared hate speech. It’s coming....

Last edited: