I REALLY need some help- Video Added!

Al33

I retired from the military yesterday. I cant think of a better way to end my military career. again thank you traditional bow hunters. i hope to see you at the range thanks to jerry, jim and luke. exactly what i needed . another obsession.

Congrat's on the retirement!! Now you don't have any excuses for not coming to some of our shoots.;)

Just wondering if this boar is one in the same. Both have the black dot on the rear ham.

Attachments

• redpig-1.jpg
    redpig-1.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 258
  • redpig-2.jpg
    redpig-2.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 255

gtfisherman

oh yes and thank you scotty( your somekind of talented) and larry young for a awesome hunt , and also james and his family, you told me you always wanted to serve. well everyone serves in one way or another.. weahter it be by voting, saying a little prayer for the troops , or just looking at the american flag and getting goose bumps for seeing what it stands for.. i just ask the next time you see a service member and their family , thank the spouse. they have suffered more than we can ever imagine..

Brother- May God bless you in this next stage of your life. I hope He gives us another chance to share a meal if nothing else. Meeting you 3 was a blessing. You always have a place to deer hunt, fish, and run rabbits anytime you want to.

Jerry- That doesn't surprise me about Luke. Your son is a fine young man. The boy can shoot too...

longbowdave1

Welcome to the forum and Enjoy the retirement from the Military! Thank You for your service!:flag:

pwc4no1

Jerry, I just wanted to say thankyou to you, Jim, Larry and Luke for the best time I have had afield in a long time. The hunt was great and the memories will last forever. I also would like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the hunt and provided the wonderful gifts. I hope to someday be able to return the favor to you. My wife may not be happy though because you have now given me to new passions; waterfowl hunting and I want a traditional bow. I had never done either but now thats all I think about. I am currently trying to find some property near my home to try out both. Again, Thankyou; it is because of people like you that makes what we do feel appreciated and understood. I hope who ever gets to go with you on the next one has the same experiences. Thank you and God Bless all of you.
SFC Bill Clements

pwc4no1

Jerry, I also wanted to say good luck with the guide service; Russelloutdoorguides. When you get up and going full time, give me a shout. I would like to bring a few people to include my son for the experience.

jerry russell

Jerry, I just wanted to say thankyou to you, Jim, Larry and Luke for the best time I have had afield in a long time. The hunt was great and the memories will last forever. I also would like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the hunt and provided the wonderful gifts. I hope to someday be able to return the favor to you. My wife may not be happy though because you have now given me to new passions; waterfowl hunting and I want a traditional bow. I had never done either but now thats all I think about. I am currently trying to find some property near my home to try out both. Again, Thankyou; it is because of people like you that makes what we do feel appreciated and understood. I hope who ever gets to go with you on the next one has the same experiences. Thank you and God Bless all of you.
SFC Bill Clements

Bill,
You are so very welcome. I was being completely honest when I told you guys that the hunt was as much fun for us as it was you you guys. I look forward to hunting with you again and meeting your son. I will put him on a big old porker for sure.

I cant wait to hear more of your Middle East bathroom stories....

Please stay in touch. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Last edited:

longbowdave1

SFC Bill Clements

Welcome to the forum and THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!

2wheelfoster

Jerry,
Thank you for putting this hunt together for these fine men. To Michael, Greg & Bill.......Thank you to you and your families for your service!:flag: Hope to meet you at one of the shoots.

TNGIRL

Sure have enjoyed this thread Jerry!!!! :flag::flag::flag:

longbowdave1

I'm sure you will show the next group another great time Jerry! Can't wait to see the pictures, hogs and turkey, what a combination!!!! :cool:

Last edited:

longbowdave1

Good luck with the hunt this weekend Jerry! Can't wait to read about the second hunt! :flag:

Dave