I wanted to reach through the radio.

greendawg

As I was driving along listening to the radio, a political ad was on the radio. It was a "Dr." complaining about how Brian Kemp just signed a law that would allow "violent criminals" to carry a gun in Georgia without a permit. Criminals don't follow the law anyways, all the law does is make it easier for law abiding citizens to exercise a God given right backed up by the 2nd amendment. Usually violent criminals are felons that can't have a gun at all, concealed or otherwise. What is sad is that some fools will fall for it. What all these people are doing is shaming us non-criminals into feeling bad and not carrying. I have not seen the rebuttal ad yet, so I fear some radio stations will refuse to air the truth about the new law.

turtlebug

Have you seen the "Pediatric Nurse Practitioner" commercial for Stacey Abrams? She says firearms kill more youth in Georgia than auto accidents or any other cause and then goes on about the same as the commercial you've quoted. If that's true then maybe start with the Democratic leadership and criminals running ATL if you want to rectify the problem.

Abrams also says we have a high maternal mortality rate because we have so many counties in which there is no prenatal care. Lies, all lies. I'm contracted to an OB/GYN office right now and can tell you the number one reason is laziness and lack of cooperation with their physician....IF they even show up for their appointments. He spends more time on the phone with DFACS reporting pregnant patients who refuse to show up for prenatal care. It's like pulling teeth and it's not even costing them anything, our taxes are paying for it. They don't show up, don't do what they're told then want to sue the doctor when the baby dies or something happens to them. It's ridiculous. I've never seen such in my life.

This is going to be a close race and I really hope Kemp can pull it off because so many of these young liberals are actually believing Stacey's lies.

greendawg

Have you seen the "Pediatric Nurse Practitioner" commercial for Stacey Abrams? She says firearms kill more youth in Georgia than auto accidents or any other cause and then goes on about the same as the commercial you've quoted. If that's true then maybe start with the Democratic leadership and criminals running ATL if you want to rectify the problem.

Abrams also says we have a high maternal mortality rate because we have so many counties in which there is no prenatal care. Lies, all lies. I'm contracted to an OB/GYN office right now and can tell you the number one reason is laziness and lack of cooperation with their physician....IF they even show up for their appointments. He spends more time on the phone with DFACS reporting pregnant patients who refuse to show up for prenatal care. It's like pulling teeth and it's not even costing them anything, our taxes are paying for it. They don't show up, don't do what they're told then want to sue the doctor when the baby dies or something happens to them. It's ridiculous. I've never seen such in my life.

This is going to be a close race and I really hope Kemp can pull it off because so many of these young liberals are actually believing Stacey's lies.

You are so right. The actual number #1 killer of children 15 and under is car accidents. Between 15 and 24 gun deaths grows exponentially, and it's not your local hunting youth doing the killing and getting killed at that rate. It is inner city gang bangers that are 15-24 year olds popping rivals with stolen and illegal guns. Drug deaths are way up there too, with the flood of China supplied Fentanyl being smuggled in from Mexico causing a great percentage of them.

oldfella1962

As I was driving along listening to the radio, a political ad was on the radio. It was a "Dr." complaining about how Brian Kemp just signed a law that would allow "violent criminals" to carry a gun in Georgia without a permit. Criminals don't follow the law anyways, all the law does is make it easier for law abiding citizens to exercise a God given right backed up by the 2nd amendment. Usually violent criminals are felons that can't have a gun at all, concealed or otherwise. What is sad is that some fools will fall for it. What all these people are doing is shaming us non-criminals into feeling bad and not carrying. I have not seen the rebuttal ad yet, so I fear some radio stations will refuse to air the truth about the new law.

I've been hearing that (and maybe another similar radio ad) for a couple of weeks now. :mad:

tr21

You are so right. The actual number #1 killer of children 15 and under is car accidents. Between 15 and 24 gun deaths grows exponentially, and it's not your local hunting youth doing the killing and getting killed at that rate. It is inner city gang bangers that are 15-24 year olds popping rivals with stolen and illegal guns. Drug deaths are way up there too, with the flood of China supplied Fentanyl being smuggled in from Mexico causing a great percentage of them.
we need to put a end to all this vehicle violence !!!! there's no reason for anyone to have a vehicle thats faster than a bicycle .

oldfella1962

we need to put a end to all this vehicle violence !!!! there's no reason for anyone to have a vehicle thats faster than a bicycle .

Sounds good to me! I'm 60 and my reaction times aren't what they used to be. :(
Sidenote a guy I knew in the Army got a speeding ticket riding a bicycle. :mad: