I was wondering about a lot of the.....

Jack Flynn

people who look at and use this web site classifieds and for sale section. I buy and sell and trade stuff all the time. At least weekly sometimes more on several sites. I have never seen so many, maybe children I guess you can say as there are on this place. The biggest bunch of no shows and don't follow up like they said I have ever seen. Where I come from they are liars, lived in Ga. all my life by the way. This is pitiful.

Timbo

Jack are you trying to say somethig? ::huh:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jack I hear the occasional complaint, but nothing as bad as you describe. Good luck on getting some better luck with it.

Thanks for not putting names in here and making me take them out as well:D Although if you have had or anyone here has had several problems with the same member please forward that to me in a PM.

Jim

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Yes we do

sometimes receive constructive criticism from members and do what we can to work with them.

Our forum is for all members to use to sell their personal items and we don't often have people who
I buy and sell and trade stuff all the time. At least weekly sometimes more on several sites.
, but we would like to hear your suggestions to improve our Swap and Sale forum (which is only a small part of what we are really about) by email and Pm's :)

We will certainly give you the same consideration that we give all of our members who follow our rules and guidelines :)

Have a nice day :)

leo

matthewsman

Thanks leo

leo said:
sometimes receive constructive criticism from members and do what we can to work with them.leo

I have a suggestion.........Keep doing what you are doing.........I have sold 1 item,bought 2,and traded for 1.All transactions went smoothly,and it was easy to comminicate with all that responded.Thank you for bumping my boat to the top last spring,when a newbie like me didn't even know what "ttt"was.

Jack,sorry about your expierience,but I think that was the exception rather than the rule.Good luck to you in the future...donnie