Identify this bird. . .

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Roosting Yogijay

FF, you win the award for today as you have described this creature perfectly !!!

This one appears to be very hungry and obviously is talented in their "climbing skills". Thankfully, I've never had to worry about any bears before.

Well now that I think about, I did have several encounters with a "Honey Bear" back when I was in college about 40 something "light-years" ago. I last saw that "Honey Bear" back about 12 years ago in Blue Ridge at the bank that she worked. :cheers:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
FF, you win the award for today as you have described this creature perfectly !!!

This one appears to be very hungry and obviously is talented in their "climbing skills". Thankfully, I've never had to worry about any bears before.

Well now that I think about, I did have several encounters with a "Honey Bear" back when I was in college about 40 something "light-years" ago. I last saw that "Honey Bear" back about 12 years ago in Blue Ridge at the bank that she worked. :cheers:
Honey bears are sweet but sometimes sticky to deal with.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what species of bird that is, but I think you are going to need more birdseed.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I’m not sure what impresses me most. The fact he was able to get up there or the fact that bird feeder is holding him up. Was this recent? Bears are still denned up around here it seems.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Green grass and blooming peach tree says spring to me.

ghadarits

Whatever species I'm impressed with its athletic ability to even get up there and balance for being able to stay there. I have trouble standing up on one foot and putting on a sock.

splatek

UAEC
Great pic!
My ten year old is learning about turn of the (last) century inventions, e.g. cotton gin, steam boat, etc. They have to come up with a business and use those inventions to grow and sell their idea. When I showed him this picture he said, "Daaaaang! That bird feeder inventor was good!" ****