If money wasn't an option....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
No. I fired a vehicle mounted one. I bet hand held is a blast

Same, same, I misspoke. I fired one that was mounted in our rescue helicopter. That was a hoot. Our helicopter had either 3 miniguns or two miniguns and a .50 cal.

The .50 cal on the tail was the better configuration. It could reach out there as the chopper egressed.

Last edited:

tgc

1979 Ford F150 4X4. Long bed with a 351W and a granny low 4 speed. Paint it metallic blue with white spoke wheels and 35 inch ground hawg tires, dual exhaust.
Yea, a real pickup truck! Kinda baffled by the 35” tires.

snooker1

Yea, a real pickup truck! Kinda baffled by the 35” tires.

Had a 1981 F150 with those tires, loved that perfect hum going down the road. Best truck I ever owned, that truck would go through anything, pull anything and it had the perfect stance.

Dub

If money were no option.....I'd fill my mancave with primers & powder......enough to weather the storm if a Democrat wins the election.

I want to shoot whenever I'd like.... and don't want to deal with coming shenanigans of ammo & component availability.

The next thing I'd do is scope my guns with the best glass that my eyes can discern.

bullgator

Agreed. But you got to put up with that irritating valley girl speak and tattoos.
J-Lo has all that and too much fame to put up with.

Reactions: Dub

tgc

like you were going to listen to the speak anyway...tattoos ain't that bad either
?? with my “unlimited money” and her $400 million .... I could give Michelle Wie a call. Ahh. My wife would never allow this. I’m satisfied with my wife

sleepr71

I’d buy a big row-crop Farm..somewhere in SW GA.It would be on The Flint River & hopefully would be On BOTH sides of the River. I’d have All the tractors & heavy equipment I wanted,but find a local farmer down on his luck & let him farm it,using my equipment..until he was ready to fly on his own again ?. There’d be a heckuva duck pond,a lake or 2,a well paid mechanic,a 100x100 shop,old cars everywhere,an antebellum home that I’d have restored to its original grandeur. Several 1800’s cabins scattered about for guest houses. I’d buy a nice AR with the latest,greatest Thermal & some NV. Kids,Friends & (some) family would be taken care of. I’d probably do a lot of random,nice,things for complete strangers. Just think how many people ole Bloomberg could have helped with that $400,000,000 he blew on his joke of a presidential campaign ☹️?

Last edited:

Timberman

I wouldn't buy things I would buy experiences. Well maybe a couple nice guns and fishing poles to use with said experiences.

308-MIKE

All I saw was"...If money wasn't an option", the first thing to pop in my head was a Barrett 50 BMG.​

pacecars

Well Shiloh Sharps is for sale so I think I would buy the company. Other than that I would take a trip to England to be fitted for several bespoke rifles and shotguns from Rigby, Holland & Holland, Westley Richards and a few others