"If we don't act...."

Thread starter #1

hawglips

https://outline.com/BH2reZ

I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

Thread starter #2

hawglips

Our path requires course corrections. To move our experiment in democracy forward, we should fight and reject the tired and failed political paths and instead pursue a more correct path that shines a bright light on liberty, a path with greater and greater control of our livelihoods instead of being controlled by fewer and fewer of the too-long-in-power politicians. They have discarded us like old trash.

What's impressive about these "protests" is that my guess is it's not even 1/100 of 1%. For the small percentage of the population they sure are getting things changed.

shdw633

These groups are getting away with what they are doing because it's an election year and it suits the left's narrative, once the elections are over these groups will disappear until the next election cycle.

4HAND

These groups are getting away with what they are doing because it's an election year and it suits the left's narrative, once the elections are over these groups will disappear until the next election cycle.
Leaving a lot of victims in their wake.

I’m not so sure, something tells me this isn’t going to just go away, then return for next election cycle, then go away, etc., etc.,

Unless “We the People” surrender to it.

There might not be another election cycle if they get their way.

What's impressive about these "protests" is that my guess is it's not even 1/100 of 1%. For the small percentage of the population they sure are getting things changed.
That may be the number in the streets but there are a lot more who agree with them. See it all the time.

shdw633

Leaving a lot of victims in their wake.
That's the way it is with any riots and it's not like these are the first our nation has ever went through, they are not even the first in the last 100 years. Yet here we are, still going. You are all letting the media get into your heads, media from both sides, none of which are the majority of individuals in this great country.

It's nowhere near 50%+1.
I’ll be more convinced of that when I see the backlash and this years election results. It’s not looking good at the moment.

It's not just a tiny fraction of the population, though. They have the entire Democrat apparatus behind them. That can easily turn into half of the country. Plus, let's not forget their vote fraud schemes that can allow them to takeover without a literal majority. AND, there are all of the scared Republicans who will go along with it, because they're convinced it's the only way to keep their jobs.

Honestly, we'd better brace for this being the new USA.

shdw633

I’ll be more convinced of that when I see the backlash and this years election results. It’s not looking good at the moment.
I am thinking that is part of the Trump strategy. Think about it....a few months ago we were thinking landslide victory and would still be thinking that if not for the Covid 19 situation and when that occurs those that think it's a landslide suddenly don't vote because they feel there is no need. Now he is making it like it was in the last election where he has motivated his base in a must vote situation and getting an all hands on deck mentality.