if you stop to take a leak in spartanburg, watch out!

mpowell

Police: Spartanburg Man Photographed Men In Restroom

POSTED: 9:40 am EST March 8, 2005

GAFFNEY, S.C. -- A Spartanburg man has been arrested after police said he took photographs of men inside an outlet mall restroom in Gaffney.

Jerry Lewis Collins, 41, has been charged with preparation of obscene material. A police report states Collins had a camera phone with 10 photos from inside the restroom and 27 photos from another camera.

A 16-year-old boy told his father and a mall security guard Saturday that he noticed a man sticking a camera under a bathroom stall.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
::gone: OMG another michael jackson groupie....with a camera

Nick_T

Banned
If that'd been my kid, I'd showed him how to use that phone as a proctiscope (SP?), inserted by foot.

Dang, the number of truely sick folks out there is amazing.

Nick T

woody116

I've heard about this kinda thing awhile back. Some radio station here was talking about perv's doing the camera phone thing in bathrooms.
I think it went along with using camera phones at checkout lines to get photos of people's credit cards when paying.

Handgunner

You'd be surprised at how much of that stuff really goes on without ever being noticed...

It's a shame a person can't even use the bathroom anymore without worrying about anything...

mpowell

when i worked at the DA's office in college, we had a nut who was hiding in the women's restroom at JC penney. he place a pair of women's shoes on the floor in the stall to make it look like a woman was using it. then, he'd peak over the stall to see woman next to him! needless to say, that fruitcake got caught and prosecuted!

gtaff

Banned
That is ok wehave a teacher here in Barnesville taking pictures of his privates and showing it to female students. Rumor also has it that he has a student Knocked up.

Tom Borck

Banned
mpowell said:
when i worked at the DA's office in college, we had a nut who was hiding in the women's restroom at JC penney. he place a pair of women's shoes on the floor in the stall to make it look like a woman was using it. then, he'd peak over the stall to see woman next to him! needless to say, that fruitcake got caught and prosecuted!

I can't believe you just told Boradheads deepest darkest secret!! Man is going to be upset! :D

That is exactly why I like to use "Mother Nature's" bathroom! :D