If you will

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Prayers to your Dad, Core, and to you, too.

Core Lokt

Gotta be there at 2:30. My mom is a wreck, trying to keep her calm and put things in His hands with whatever we learn.

Thanks again everyone.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
prayer for your family and peace. Healing for your Dad.

Bubba Watson

Gone but not forgotten.
Please keep my dad in your prayers. Tom Waldron is his name. His kidney's are starting to fail per blood work and he has a spot on one that he is being sent to Shands to get a second opinion on. Could be the big C word they say. Thank you very much.
Prayers sent!

Core Lokt

Dad isn't doing well. His BP was 80/40 this morning. Got him to the Dr,. today and congestive heart failure has set in. He can't walk from one room to the next without being out of breath. This all happened in the last 3 weeks. He is agitated , not taking to this kindly and he told me he was ready to give up. I don't need or want this but I have to deal with it. My oldest girl is getting married Saturday and I pray that he can be there.

I had a heart to heart talk today. it was rough on both of us. Please pray for God's Will to be done and I pray it is what I want. Don't mean it will be....

We still need to go to Shands on11/3 for his kidney issue....

Thank you

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Prayers to your family , Core Lokt. Hang in there, bro.

StriperAddict

Dad isn't doing well. His BP was 80/40 this morning. Got him to the Dr,. today and congestive heart failure has set in. He can't walk from one room to the next without being out of breath. This all happened in the last 3 weeks. He is agitated , not taking to this kindly and he told me he was ready to give up. I don't need or want this but I have to deal with it. My oldest girl is getting married Saturday and I pray that he can be there.

I had a heart to heart talk today. it was rough on both of us. Please pray for God's Will to be done and I pray it is what I want. Don't mean it will be....

We still need to go to Shands on11/3 for his kidney issue....

Thank you
Sorry to hear this update. Still praying for your dad and your family :cry:

Core Lokt

Dad was sent to the ER today from Dr. visit. They have determined that he is loosing lots of blood internal and tomorrow they will try to figure it out. Mom said he couldn't walk from the car to Dr. office today. He (barely was able to) danced with my daughters at the wedding last Saturday. Only one person at a time for visits and you can only go once a day so me and mom will have to figure out when we each go so someone is with him at all times from 7a-7p

Thanks for the prayers..

Core Lokt

Mama just called. They must have found the bleeding issue. They just came and got dad for surgery tonight. Vascular is all mama knew when she called me. Dr's are going to talk to them and explain and then she will call me to let me know.

Please pray for Dad and the folks that will be working on him tonight.

Thank you.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Mama just called. They must have found the bleeding issue. They just came and got dad for surgery tonight. Vascular is all mama knew when she called me. Dr's are going to talk to them and explain and then she will call me to let me know.

Please pray for Dad and the folks that will be working on him tonight.

Thank you.

Prayers for you dad tonight CL. I hope they are able to fix the bleeding issue so he can gain some strength

Core Lokt

Things have changed for the good. They never found where daddy was bleeding from but he isn't anymore since last night. Kidney reading are up and blood is holding and making now. God is good! He will be monitored in the hospital until at least Sunday. If all holds like it is he will hopefully come home Sunday. It's been a long week and he is worn out but doing better over all. He got his second meal today since Sunday night.

He's tired, worn out, ready to go but thankful of the progress. Looks like his meds may have been causing the issue but not sure. Time will tell. It will be trial and era for a while.

I want to thank all of you that have been praying for him. It means more than you know.

Core Lokt

Called dad this morning and he sounded like he had ran a marathon when he answered. Told me he couldn't breath and hurt all over. Mama was on her way up there (only 1 visitor a day :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe) so I called her and made sure she got with nurse and have him looked at. All of his numbers are the best they have been so far. I requested a covid test and lung x-ray.

Lots of fluid in his lungs causing his breathing problem. They started Lasix so hopefully it will help him. Can't believe they haven't had him on them all along. I'm about to break their one visitor rule......

Core Lokt

Dad is doing a little better today. He thinks he is going home tomorrow, I'll have to break the news to him that he will not be going hoe tomorrow. Baby steps are welcomed and thankful.