illinois/indiana from the tree updates...3 bucks down 4 to go!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
We are on the road again. Me bubbabuck and May will be in IL by noon and hunting the first ML gun season fri,sat,sun and then three days just across the river for the opener of IN ML season. Will try and update as we go. Yall cross your fingers and toes for us. Gotta come away with @ least one or 2 good ones between us. Later

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good luck it should be easy for you guys!!!

I wish it was. In the last 2 trips I have put in 8 days and put in approximately 75 hours of stand time and have yet to kill or even release an arrow or knock the safety off. Course I have seen litterally hundreds of deer and some beasts but no shots or none I took. Hopefully it will be easier than that for me :bounce:

bull0ne

Banned
I wish it was. In the last 2 trips I have put in 8 days and put in approximately 75 hours of stand time and have yet to kill or even release an arrow or knock the safety off. Course I have seen litterally hundreds of deer and some beasts but no shots or none I took. Hopefully it will be easier than that for me :bounce:

You're paying your dues with seat time alright...............hang in there Jim,it's bound to happen sooner or later! {it's looking like later} :bounce:

Booner Killa

Keep on Keeping on Jimbo. Persistance up there is the key to success. Don't get frustrated and stay with it. Ya'll be safe and have a great time bud. Bring us the play by play too. I love reading your posts from the tree!!!! Good luck Man.

miller

Good luck! If you see the buck in your avatar, shoot him.....

capt stan

best of luck to ya'll!!!

Handgunner

Best of luck, Bro!

Take pictures AFTER the kill this time!!! :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The weather certainly is working for you. Bust a big one!

Jake Allen

Good luck Jim and stay sharp!