I'm looking for a fishing buddy or two

I sold my little jonboat last week and ordered a 17' Tracker bass boat. Finally I'll be able to take someone fishing with me.
I work the Dupont schedule so my day's rotate. Most of my days off are during the week.
I live in Martinez (near Augusta) and for the most part will fish Clark's Hill but will go to Oconee and the Savannah as well. I like to fish for bass and specks.
I'm kinda hoping maybe someone is on the same stupid schedule as me or maybe a retired feller that has time will be interested in fishing.
I'm not looking for any money or anything like that, just good fellowship and somebody to cut up and fish with.
I know it's sketchy now days meeting folks from the internet but I figure we all hunt and fish here so we're all armed. This wouldn't be a great place to look for victims.
Thanks for reading this. Ya'll let me know if you're interested.

sbroadwell

I have the same problem. I still work, travel a lot, but can get time off pretty regularly. Got to where I really don’t think I can launch and retrieve my little Riverhawk by myself and thinking about just selling it.
I’m over near Athens, though, probably too far from Augusta to be a reliable partner for you, though

I have the same problem. I still work, travel a lot, but can get time off pretty regularly. Got to where I really don’t think I can launch and retrieve my little Riverhawk by myself and thinking about just selling it.
I’m over near Athens, though, probably too far from Augusta to be a reliable partner for you, though
Yeah. It'd be hard for either of us to make the drive and get on the water before it got to late in the day.

899river

I live on the Ogeechee River at Richmond Hill. I keep a boat in the river and can run down river to fish salt water or up river to fish fresh water and for Stripers. I also have a Gheenoe on a trailer and can easily meet at a landing on the upper Ogeechee, Altamaha or lower Satilla. If anyone is interested in meeting and fishing together please let me know. Just looking for someone to who would enjoy fishing together.

Yvillekid

I live on the Ogeechee River at Richmond Hill. I keep a boat in the river and can run down river to fish salt water or up river to fish fresh water and for Stripers. I also have a Gheenoe on a trailer and can easily meet at a landing on the upper Ogeechee, Altamaha or lower Satilla. If anyone is interested in meeting and fishing together please let me know. Just looking for someone to who would enjoy fishing together.
I have been hoping to find some one who fishes the Ga coast.I've fished out of Killkenny Marina and like the area.I'm retired from lawenforcement and would love to chat with you if you're still looking...thanks Phil

899river

Phil ,I have fished out of the Killkinney area a couple of times but mostly out of the Ogeechee and Ossabaw Sound area for salt water. I live in the Strathy Hall area on the Ogeechee. Do you live in Richmond Hill? I wouid like to talk with you also

Yvillekid

Phil ,I have fished out of the Killkinney area a couple of times but mostly out of the Ogeechee and Ossabaw Sound area for salt water. I live in the Strathy Hall area on the Ogeechee. Do you live in Richmond Hill? I wouid like to talk with you also
Can you pm me ?

Yvillekid

If you want to call me or me call you that would be great.

Yvillekid

Hello you still there?

Stoker1

Hi Gentlemen, I'm the new guy to the area and posted over in the coastal forum. Looking (almost begging) for someone to show me around - or point me in the right direction on where to find speckled trout & reds. I'm over in the Richmond Hill area near the high school and would greatly appreciate any guidance.

I've got a Carolina Skiff J16 that will fish two perfectly if someone wants to tag along and have some good camaraderie.

Trying to find the good boat ramps and general areas (not your favorite honey hole), but just to get me started. My first time out was at Ogeechee/17 and didn't know what to do or where to go, so beat the banks down to the train tracks with nothing to show.

Prefer to cast atificials vs. letting a bait soak, so please hit me up via message and lets get together.
Really appreciate it.
Jr.

Stackem

Stackem

Hey buddy Im in Buckhead just down the road. I used to be a offshore guy but gave it up for various reasons. Would love to hook up...currently without a boat. Let me know and we can hook up for lunch (my treat) and see if there is any interest ...

David
508-1512

899river

Hey buddy Im in Buckhead just down the road. I used to be a offshore guy but gave it up for various reasons. Would love to hook up...currently without a boat. Let me know and we can hook up for lunch (my treat) and see if there is any interest ...

David
508-1512

899river

David
508-1512
David,
That sounds like a good plan. I live on the Ogeechee in Mill Hill which is in the back of Strathy Hall. I would enjoy meeting you and discussing a fishing adventure. How do I contact you?

Stackem

David,
That sounds like a good plan. I live on the Ogeechee in Mill Hill which is in the back of Strathy Hall. I would enjoy meeting you and discussing a fishing adventure. How do I contact you?
So sorry it took so long to get back to you ....Got one of my twin daughters getting married and things have been crazy..My number is 912-508-1512....Hit me up and I will buy us lunch at Fish Tales or something and we can chat. I just love to get on the water...Hope to hear from you soon.....David