I'm officially in on the 2021and 22 hunting season

wag03

I think you will be pleased with the tent. That is the same model I have. It has kept my dry in some pretty nasty weather. See you in October.

bowhunterdavid

I think you will be pleased with the tent. That is the same model I have. It has kept my dry in some pretty nasty weather. See you in October.
X2 on this, when i saw your's at Tuckahoe two years ago i went home and ordered one . Took 3 mounts to get it but worth it. So easy to put up.

dutchman

X2 on this, when i saw your's at Tuckahoe two years ago i went home and ordered one . Took 3 mounts to get it but worth it. So easy to put up.
My tent came today. Go to go this Fall.
we can all camp together and let the poor people in other tents and campers look at us from a distance with envy. we snub our collective noses at them

Like I always say, you can't hide money...

dm/wolfskin

I gave them a rest till I eat these two. Ate one tonight. Instant pot for 12 minutes on pressure cook then took then out and made gravy in a pan and let them simmer for a while. Nice and tender. I didn't want the meat to fall off the bones in the Instant pot so that is why for only 12 minutes to 22 minutes that is the set time. Getting the itch to shoot another one.