Im supposed to be at work...

Mrs. Arrow3

For those enquiring minds...

No, no wedding has been planned and we're not even engaged...May 14 is when I graduate from college, so very soon after that I will be moving to Georgia to be with Brandon. Al just got this ball rolling by starting a poll for when we would get "hitched." We are very, very happy together, and I'm pretty sure an engagement and wedding will happen in the future, but we're just enjoying being together right now.

C'mon Tim, even though I've never actually seen you, I just know a UGA hat will greatly improve your looks! Hey, you might find you a woman that way!!! ::ke:

H

HT2

Jessica......

Arrow3's Girl said:
No, no wedding has been planned and we're not even engaged...May 14 is when I graduate from college, so very soon after that I will be moving to Georgia to be with Brandon. Al just got this ball rolling by starting a poll for when we would get "hitched." We are very, very happy together, and I'm pretty sure an engagement and wedding will happen in the future, but we're just enjoying being together right now.

C'mon Tim, even though I've never actually seen you, I just know a UGA hat will greatly improve your looks! Hey, you might find you a woman that way!!! ::ke:

Now that hurt!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You could at least waited till you met me first....... ;)

Mrs. Arrow3

HT2 said:
Now that hurt!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You could at least waited till you met me first....... ;)

::ke: ::ke: I just had to do it...blame it on Brandon's influence; I'm sure he'd say the same thing! :D I have to pick with you buddy, you're such a good guy and you help me keep Brandon in check, which is a job in itself! :eek:

Arrow3

I don't know if a UGA hat could even help Tim......but it couldn't hurt...

H

HT2

Brandon......

Arrow3 said:
I don't know if a UGA hat could even help Tim......but it couldn't hurt...

That "cuts" me deep!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

But, You may be right!!!!!!!!! ::huh: :( :eek:

Mrs. Arrow3

If it makes you feel better, Tim,

You couldn't look any worse in a UGA hat than Brandon would look in a Tech hat, so don't worry about that! :D ::ke: :bounce: :bounce: ;)