Impeach Warren

killabig1

My impression of his TV shows are that he just hunts ranches and outfitters that are too expensive for most of us and they provide an excellent chance of seeing game but also an unrealistic scenario.
They he goes on and on promoting the outfitter.
Not realistic hunting, certainly nothing most of us relate to.

Sixes

I don't particularly care for his ways of hunting, but he doesn't hide the fact that he is a high fence hunter and deer breeder that has no issue picking one out if a book.

Everyone likes to be politically correct and use the stupid term of "harvest" for killing deer, but Keith Warren actually does harvest his deer, they were raised for killing.

I do not see a lot of difference in what he does compared to a lot of these shows that show 10,000 dollar+ hunts on "wild" deer.

With that said, I rarely watch any hunting shows anymore.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
With that said, I rarely watch any hunting shows anymore.

I haven't watched any in decades. I'm too busy actually hunting myself. Right now it's squirrel and coyote season until turkey season starts.

transfixer

Somebody evidently watches him, or else he would go away, which would be fine with me, I tried watching a coupleof his shows, couldn't stand it. In one he shot a doe in the head with a 50cal, that was enough for me to tune him out. That and his evident liking of high fence operations. Not for me

baddave

it's all about money . he gets a free hunt and sells his show and makes money off his sponsors for commercial time. the ranch gets exposure and advertising subsequently drawing in clients .. they're all a big commercial.. like it or leave it

drewskyc

My impression of his TV shows are that he just hunts ranches and outfitters that are too expensive for most of us and they provide an excellent chance of seeing game but also an unrealistic scenario.
They he goes on and on promoting the outfitter.
Not realistic hunting, certainly nothing most of us relate to.

This exactly. Seems like a nice enough guy and I saw his daughter on there a few times. Seems like a family operation. I did see one episode where he shot a Cape Buffalo with a 50 caliber airgun. That was crazy. But this is America. If you don't like it you ain't gotta watch it.

Hillbilly stalker

His brother Allen used to have a show also. He did a lot of hog hunting.

HabershamHunter85

I ignored Meateater on Netflix because I thought it was going to be another high fence product promotion show. Boy was I wrong. The realistic, ethical, sportsmanship show on that show puts most everything else to shame.

Steve is the only hunting show I watch on TV, I watch a bunch of Youtubers like The Hunting Public, Tanner Edenfield, and Catman outdoors. Steve does a good job of showing what hunting is really about and that it's not about trophy hunting but the hunt and the kill.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

frankwright

I ignored Meateater on Netflix because I thought it was going to be another high fence product promotion show. Boy was I wrong. The realistic, ethical, sportsmanship show on that show puts most everything else to shame.
I never watched it thinking it was more of a cooking show! Once I started watching it I have gone back and watched almost every show.
I like his ethics and the way he hunts. I would not eat everything he eats though!