Impressed!

Tblank

Good afternoon. I’ve been reading along for 6 months or so and I haved learned a lot. Hunting, fishing, grilling, and everything in between. Thanks for all the helpful info. I’m not big into drama, just got away from that hopefully when I retired last year, but will be chiming in every now and then. Thanks again.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the fire !!!
Since you are new you can’t view the Political Forum. That’s a good thing since you don’t like drama.
Hope you are enjoying retirement. I retired in 2020 and and enjoying it greatly.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to THE Campfire! Pull up a stump, have a sit, and enjoy the chats.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Welcome to the fire. A lot of us have made it to retirement and are really enjoying this new exciting time period of our lives.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Welcome to the fire. A lot of us have made it to retirement and are really enjoying this new exciting time period of our lives.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Campfire. I've got five more years to go.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Thanks everyone. This is my maiden voyage at any form of social media. Hope I don’t screwup too bad.?
Only form of social media I've ever used. Glad I did.. made many friends here that are truely worth having. Don't worry about messing up.. the good mods on here will give you a little nudge before you go too far.

GA1dad

Welcome to the family!!