Infinite edge pro

ucfireman

I looked at the Infinite edge and liked it. Don't know anything about the pro. When I asked about it I got all kinds of "its a good starter bow" to "great bow". I figure you cant go wrong and the deal sounds good.
My bow (that I don't shoot) is an old Browning Bridger from 1990. Paid like 400 mail order and had about 700 in it all set up. And its heavy and big.
Amazing what you can get for a few hundred these days. And SO FREAKING LIGHT and FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Wayne D Davis

I should add they thru in a Meyer's multi knife (Blackie Collins) and team realtree Parker Store filet knife to boot.

Wayne D Davis

I looked at the Infinite edge and liked it. Don't know anything about the pro. When I asked about it I got all kinds of "its a good starter bow" to "great bow". I figure you cant go wrong and the deal sounds good.
My bow (that I don't shoot) is an old Browning Bridger from 1990. Paid like 400 mail order and had about 700 in it all set up. And its heavy and big.
Amazing what you can get for a few hundred these days. And SO FREAKING LIGHT and FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I agree.... Super light. Biggest plus ! Another big plus is adjustability. Draw length from like 13 to 31 and draw weight i think 15 to 70

ucfireman

Looked at a few listing just a bit ago. Is the rest a biscuit type and allow for an overdraw? I used to use a drop rest at 30in, overdraw would put the length around 28-29.
I may take the plunge and get my shoulder working again, hurt like crazy last year when I went looking. Maybe start low and increase as the shoulder gets stronger.

Wayne D Davis

Going to be shooting allot this summer. I'm in the same boat with my shoulder. Being adjustable will help as I progress getting back in shape for it