Interested in The Best Deer Feeder? Ordering Soon!

Tight Lines

All --

I'm looking to bring in a large volume of Hang 'Em High feeders. These are super heavy duty, no plastic, all heavy duty steel feeders that will last a lifetime. They are also squirrel, coon, and hog resistant.

I had some of the first ones in Georgia and have had them out since 2018 with literally not a single issue. They rock. Hogs can't tip them, they are solar and just run. Never a single issue.

They break down and can be transported in the back of an SUV and can be set up by a single person, and refilled by a single person.

Hands down, the best feeder I've ever had. I am about to order some more, and if I can do it get enough others to offset the cost of shipping...

If you are interested look here https://hangemhighfeeders.com/ and let me know...all in landed cost will be around $800 each but I can solidify that once I get the total number of folks that want to order one or several.

I'm not looking to make money, or become a dealer, just trying to get a load that keeps my own costs low from a shipping perspective.

Please PM me if you are interested...

Tight Lines

Where are you located.. where would I need to pick up from? those look like a great feeder.

Good question. I'm in Sandy Springs (ATL) and my leases are in Oglethorpe and Wilkes. Not exactly sure where I'd have them delivered but somewhere near or in Washington would be my guess...

GottaGetOutdoors

You guys are welcome to piggy back on my next order. Freight rate per pallet is nearly double what I paid on the last load from Hang Em High. The freight broker is trying to find a more competitive hauler. If you want to get freight quotes too, the origin is Spicewood, TX. They ship 3 feeders per pallet. Each pallet is 55" x 55" x 85" and weighs 650 lbs.

Last edited: