INTERESTING DOINGS...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hard freeze here this morning.

Gary Mercer

Well, Nic, the Black Gum is through for the year. But I am still fightin the leaves from all the others, that don't have the courtesy to go ahead and "let's do it all at one time."
Tarnation

GeorgeShu

This morning early I let the cat out and walked out to feel the morning temperature. I could hear an occassional crunching sound. Sounded like pecans being cracked. Grabbed the flashlight and watched two does under a pecan tree munching on fallen pecans. I knew they ate them but had never caught them in the act before.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
This morning early I let the cat out and walked out to feel the morning temperature. I could hear an occassional crunching sound. Sounded like pecans being cracked. Grabbed the flashlight and watched two does under a pecan tree munching on fallen pecans. I knew they ate them but had never caught them in the act before.
I've never seen it in living color,but the evidence is here at times.

Gary Mercer

No thing interesting to talk about, but I thought someone should break the silence. It's wet and cold, and I am going to the kitchen to start a big pot of chili.
What are all Y'all up to in this miserable time of year. (Winter)
Gary
PS 7 Days until I don my Druid, robes and dance in the moonlight, as the days will start getting longer. Winter Solstice. In the old days, we would have to sacrifice a couple of young ladies, but now that is considered "Bad Form."

Head East

. In the old days, we would have to sacrifice a couple of young ladies, but now that is considered "Bad Form."

WAIT...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???

Ocmulgee44

Nothing like an early start! These have been blooming for about a week now. I think they may be having second thoughts. :)IMG_20210129_172527.jpg

Ocmulgee44

I have quite a few robins congregated around my house right now also. That seems a little early to me too. Maybe we are going to have a mild February. I hope not. I'm not ready for that just yet. I still have some cold weather stuff to do.