Is fox sports south and fox sports southeast available on dish network?

Shadow11

I was thinking about switching to dish, but someone told me awhile back they didn't have these channels. Is this true?

bilgerat

Senior
they dropped all the fox sports line up last year and I dropped dish, not sure if they ever came to a agreement and put them back on

Shadow11

K thanks. I can't find where they did either, so I definitely can't have that. Gotta have my braves.

Jeetdawg

When DISH dropped the Fox Sports channels, that was the last straw for me. I canceled and went to Hulu with Live TV. Watched all the Braves I wanted to this year

Minner

I dropped Sling TV last year when they did this too (think they are owned by Dish). I went with Youtube TV and have been very satisfied with it.

benellisbe

youtube TV just dropped Fox Regional Sports...

Email to me this morning: "
Providing our members with 85+ channels requires contracts that are periodically renegotiated with content owners. Earlier this year, we negotiated an extension with Sinclair to continue carrying FOX Regional Sports Networks through the regular seasons for baseball, basketball, and hockey. Unfortunately, now the seasons are over and that extension is expiring.

Starting Thursday, October 1, 2020, FOX Regional Sports Networks will no longer be available on YouTube TV, and you will no longer have access to any previous recordings from FOX Regional Sports Networks.
This was a difficult decision made after months of negotiations. We hope that we can bring FOX RSNs back in the future. Thank you for your membership as we work to make YouTube TV the best streaming experience.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team"

Minner

youtube TV just dropped Fox Regional Sports...

Email to me this morning: "
Providing our members with 85+ channels requires contracts that are periodically renegotiated with content owners. Earlier this year, we negotiated an extension with Sinclair to continue carrying FOX Regional Sports Networks through the regular seasons for baseball, basketball, and hockey. Unfortunately, now the seasons are over and that extension is expiring.

Starting Thursday, October 1, 2020, FOX Regional Sports Networks will no longer be available on YouTube TV, and you will no longer have access to any previous recordings from FOX Regional Sports Networks.
This was a difficult decision made after months of negotiations. We hope that we can bring FOX RSNs back in the future. Thank you for your membership as we work to make YouTube TV the best streaming experience.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team"

I saw my email like that about an hour after I made my other post. At least they kept it through baseball regular season as I don't care about hockey or basketball. If they have something worked out by next spring I'll keep using them if not I'll start shopping around again. Braves baseball is about the only thing I think I've ever watched on Fox sports network.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Apparently the problem is fox sports

Shadow11

I 've been doing the youtube tv for about 5 weeks. My directv receiver died so I needed something. Ive been watching everything on my phone. No internet at the house for the tv to work on YouTube tv. I got the same email a couple days ago. Youtube has dropped them now. I've been with directv for 13 years, but instead of treating me like loyal, valued customer they have gone up to nearly 140.00 per month for a 65.00 package. On top of that, it barely even worked before it died completely. I can't stand those people. I'm trying my best not to do business with them, but I'll need some braves next year. Tough one.