Is it normal

Mark K

Banned
to see coyotes in the mid morning? All during bow season I've seen a yote about every trip, between 0930 - 1130. This is on different stands which of course is in different areas. I've been hunting the bottoms/swamp areas of our lease in Stewart Co. Does the fact that these border a clearcut have anything to do with it? I haven't had any close yet - but that will all change this weekend with rifle season opening up. I'm actually hoping to see yotes rather than deer!

BOFF

Most that are on my game cameras are from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.

I guess they are like us, and like to eat lunch. :bounce:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
to see coyotes in the mid morning? All during bow season I've seen a yote about every trip, between 0930 - 1130. This is on different stands which of course is in different areas. I've been hunting the bottoms/swamp areas of our lease in Stewart Co. Does the fact that these border a clearcut have anything to do with it? I haven't had any close yet - but that will all change this weekend with rifle season opening up. I'm actually hoping to see yotes rather than deer!

I can feel your excitement!! Gettem Mark Gettem!!
Thing is, them bad boys are so smart, they might have KNOWN you were holding a bow and that they were out of range...........Good Luck and post some pix!!

MERCing

I occassionally get pics during the day but most of the ones (probably 80+ %)I get on the trail cams are taken at night.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen them at all times of the day and night.

Latest posts