Is this a joke??

Cmp1

BANNED
But the lag time is terrible, I mean after someone posts,,,, never was that way before,,,, so it's not my connection,,,,

pete56

I hate it. been member since very start of Woody's always 1st sight that I went to when logging on but I think those days are gone

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Yep. There's still lot's of stuff to work out.

In the mean time I got a new rope. Does anybody need to be hanged?:bounce:

Tie one end to the bumper of your wife’s car and the other end to your left leg, need to make sure it’s a good rope :cool:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Y'all are a bunch of whiners. But then you won't know I said this until a moderator approves my post. :D:D:D
So if I edit my post every 10 seconds I can drive a moderator:oops::eek::sick:

Edit 1. Are we there yet

Edit 2. Are we there yet

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have not experienced the delay, but I am a slow typer.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I hate it. been member since very start of Woody's always 1st sight that I went to when logging on but I think those days are gone

Are you here for the information and fellowship or just for the pictures?

So if I edit my post every 10 seconds I can drive a moderator:oops::eek::sick:

Edit 1. Are we there yet

Edit 2. Are we there yet

Yep, I think we are there.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’m gonna ask my kid how to change the color scheme......he’s 14, he will figure it out for me. This format will do anything and y’all will be attaching tweets in no time?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I’m gonna ask my kid how to change the color scheme......he’s 14, he will figure it out for me. This format will do anything and y’all will be attaching tweets in no time?

Ask him to create a tutorial video

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Have you tried reloading your frog. He might be out of fuel.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm warming up to the new format. Still hate the bleach white back ground. I too miss the do do brown -it was much warmer and homey feeling.

Davexx1

Yes, the bleach white appearance is very unappealing and too generic. I liked the old warm saddle tan color scheme much better.

Dave

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I noticed instantly because I want a avatar in motion.
I think those were great grandfathered in before the old/new format. The old black and white running buffalo was most interesting too. How is it possible now?
They beheaded my squirrel too. I know just reload.:shoot: