Is this a joke??

Tlen

if i could see it it would be nice cant see half the writing on this new look you cant see bad all the way

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I am having a problem with not getting alerts when someone posts to a thread that I am subscribed to.

What’s up with that?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I am having a problem with not getting alerts when someone posts to a thread that I am subscribed to.

What’s up with that?
This is my main problem. I'll get a few emails at first, then they fall off. Then, I'll come back to the thread and there's several pages of conversation that I didn't get notifications on.
I also get email alerts six or more hours after I've already caught up with the thread that I didn't get notificationss on.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

What’s up with that?
This is my main problem. I'll get a few emails at first, then they fall off. Then, I'll come back to the thread and there's several pages of conversation that I didn't get notifications on.
I also get email alerts six or more hours after I've already caught up with the thread that I didn't get notificationss on.

I have the same problem at another forum as well. It is the same format as this.

Dowis1974

The first vehicle I ever owned was a 1970 F100 that I bought very used for $450 when I was 16. It was a great truck, and I'd sure like to have it back.

You didn't even have to check the oil-when you heard that valve lifter start to tick, you knew to pour a quart in there. :bounce:
That sounds my my 2009 4 door chevy 4 wheel drive no joke. Dang good truck but loves oil lol

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

What’s up with that?

Still not getting alerts all the time