Is this going to be a shooter this year???

Slasher

BigMassiveDaddy said:
We'll probably hunt it very lightly other than taking some does.

Smart Move!!!

It looks like an easy 16-17 inch inside spread to me. That's always good to see. In the future, we'll try to get another picture or two so we can see how much he grows from the first of July through mid August.

He probably will be a good un, but then again, They look mighty big in the summer in velvet, only time will tell.... It sure is good to be in your position though... Most of us wish we had your problem... first on having a deer like that known around and secondly from being able to control wether or not we'll let him grow another year...

On leases, its like well he's legal, If I don't get him now, he may be gone tommorrow... BOOM!!! :yeah: :yeah:

Walkie Takie

You know better ////////

Hey BMD , nice deer but , I know your not going to shot him, just yet ( maybe in a year or two ) are you enjoying your vacation time ??? working on your food plots ????
saw your respone in the GON Learn to Adapt , very good info from you and others
I gave up on the hancock club , just could'nt get along w/ larry and his's way's will be in Greene co this year close to oconee and morgan co, on the river , 45 mile's from home or less ///////////
maybe close to you , not sure ??????? w/t :cool: :clap:

zachdawg

Let him grow just one more year...then there will be no doubt...unless you have a club full of trigger happy folks...if that is the case you better pop him :flag:

PFDR1

Yup!

I need a nice 8 point for my collection and that one would fit the bill. :shoot: