Is war the answer? short & sweet please!

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
I fully support our troops and president.........

ALL my male relatives were in the military....mostly Marines.............YES, we should be there..............with that being said, I also believe it is a war we CANNOT win, just hold them at bay...........for every Zarquari, or whatever the elmo his name is, that we kill/capture......there will be 10 more to take his place...that's all those people know....only one way to end it.......dip ALL our munitions in pig's blood/fat, and let 'em know it......instead of 13 virgins and Heaven, they'll all believe they'll go straight to helll.........see if that doesn't slow things down insurgent-wise. :mad:

BowArrow

YES.....When it absolutely, positively must be done anywhere in the world, every nation depends on the U. S. MILITARY to keep some type of order.

Yes, however I don't agree with the way we are handling it. We should of never brought the media in and we should of given them 1 week to disarm and then go door to door and anyone with a weapon shoot on site. :whip: :whip: :flag: We need to get rid of this wussy attidude and buck up and be the man!! Also these so called HOLY places that these scum like to hide in, I think we should make em a hole and drop some 500 pound bombs on there A##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Carp

Yes, better there than here. Those extremist hate our guts and everything we stand for.

Adirondacker

Yes. I know many military people and the majority believe we should be in Iraq. Our close friends son did a tour north of Bagdad, saw a buddy get killed real close and has since come back. He signed up to go back but couldn't because there were too many signed up ahead of him. That says alot to me.

They are all my heros and I can't say enough about what they do to provide my family with the freedom we enjoy.

hooaah

flat foot

YES, If you don't think we belong there I invite you to visit there before and after. I have been in the area 14 times in 10 years every time it is better and better for the people. Just remember people would not watch the news if they showed all good stuff, for some reason we love Drama on the news.

In 10 years and 29 countrys I have learned that America is not perfect but it is the best place I have ever been. :flag:

rayjay

You know, Saddam did everything in his power to make the world think he was developing WMD's. Kept jerking around the weapons inspectors and all sorts of other chest thumping. We know he had the capability and mindset to use chemical weapons so with all his big talk why should we wait for him to supply or "lose" some bad stuff to some terrorist group. Take him out now and get on with the job.

The real problem is that there are three countries currently called "Iraq". Shiraq, Sunniraq, and Kurdiraq. Until this is realized and acted on the war will never cease imho. The kurds deserve a soverign state just as much as the jews did.

jeclif

we have two ways to go and I can't find a white flag so guess I have to fight I don't think I ever knew a jar head who had a white anything

dixie

yes, evil can't be dealt with any other way than killing it. We have evil so-called "contained" in prisons here but the pure evil still spreads with movies and book deals, think about it.