Isn't it great!!!

duke13

Isn't it great to see everyone getting fired up about deer season coming? Everyone seems to be more focused on techniques and equipment and leases and opening day meals instead of debating over ethics. I can't wait for Sept. 10th!!!!! That day is better than christmas, my birthday and all the other holidays put together! :bounce: :banana:

Randy

An I was just about to start a thread about hunting with crossbows over bait. :banginghe

Yep It is time to focus!!!!

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Yeah!! I saw a pretty doe this morning here at the house. Can't wait till hunting season!! :pop:

:flag: :flag: :flag:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
If anyone is not getting the itch yet, go get the new Primos video...It is AWESOME!

Be here before you know it! :banana:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I hear ya Duke. Down at the club last weekend. Found some promising sign for bowseason!!! I've got the itch something fierce about right now!!!

I'm ready for Sept 10th to get here fast!!!

Tommy

Razorback

Yep, I'm getting it bad.
2 to 3 hours on Woody's...going on line looking for new camo...setting up trail cams...working on food plots...hiding the honey do list...shooting the bow more & more...getting trigger time in the basement w/ my air rifle. Yep got it bad.
Razor

duckbill

I'm with ya, Duke. Man, I'm pumped up. I was up last weekend and got some pics off of the trail cam. I got a couple of decent bucks sporting some pretty good velvet. We planted a couple of summer plots and hung some stands. Come on Sept 10th :banana: .

duke13

I'm gonna make y'all jealous.....

I deer hunted last tuesday evening and again sunday morning! :eek:

Crop Damage Permit! 10 minutes from my house! I didn't see nothing but it was nice to go climb a tree and watch the sun come up! ;)

How2fish

Yeah Duke13 it's always a great time of year..one of the things I notice is that we get a bit less combative as the opener gets closer...we post more..up until the season starts then we in many cases don't post as much.

Taylor Co.

Yep, getting excited...

Went over to the place that I hunt in Taylor Co. and saw 2-bucks Sat. evening and they were sporting pretty close to P&Y racks the best I could tell. I watched them from about 250-300 yds. with binoculars on the edge of a cotton field. Come on Sept. 10th! :banana:

CPiper

Im gonna make ya'll REAL jealous ... done shot 7 of em in the past 2 weeks.
26 days and the SC LoCountry will be a rollin!! :fine: