It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialer

Good day Friends! I have a tendency to lose my phone and completely disconnect while I'm in Warthen, but I was able to snap a shot of the gathering from a distance on Friday afternoon. Maybe next time we designate a few photographers and not leave it all on EE444. I did finally locate it Sunday before I left though. By the way, someone left a blue ziplock bag in the cookhouse. It contained, a phone charger, toothbrush and paste, a blue med-dispenser with some pills in it and a hairbrush. Shoot me a message and I'll get that mailed out to You asap.
Finally, I'd like so say thanks to each of You for joining the fun! CrackerDave, Quack, and I really enjoy putting these things together for everyone to enjoy. It's truly special to have friends for life. I absolutely appreciate everyone's help in keeping things tidy as the party went on all weekend. Can't ask for a better group of Friends, and I look forward to seeing You all again sometime soon!

Those were mine of coarse! I also left y’all my lime injecting bottle opener! ??. No worries, I’ll get those things next time I’m down, if y’all will have me!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
There's a story about livin up yonder.

Momma takes the youngin to the doc for the sniffles.
Typical of livin up there its layer on layer with the snow suit on top.
About the time she sets the little boy on the table he says, "gots to wee."
She starts peelin layers and yellin "hold it, hold it."
As she gets to the last layer she sees the wet spot.
She tells him, "I almost had you stripped, couldn't you hold it."
The little boy says, "But mom, you left my mittens on, I couldn't hold it."

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
The “Newb” here....still floating from Saturday night....Left an indelible mark ya’ll did!

Not the bottle opener. Everything else could be replaced but that is priceless.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Those were mine of coarse! I also left y’all my lime injecting bottle opener! ??. No worries, I’ll get those things next time I’m down, if y’all will have me!
No fair using the old "If I leave something, I'll have a excuse to go back." ploy.

Dialer

You are family now!

I am truly honored Dave! I apologize if at anytime I was somewhat of an *** after the elixir kicked in. I don’t recall a lot of what I said, and my bi-polarism may have leaked out a little. I do remember meeting each and every one of y’all, and have never felt more welcome. I’ve been in several vintage motorcycle groups, and not ONE of those even comes close to the warmth and kindness you all showed me....Warthen is now my top destination in the South!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I am truly honored Dave! I apologize if at anytime I was somewhat of an *** after the elixir kicked in. I don’t recall a lot of what I said, and my bi-polarism may have leaked out a little. I do remember meeting each and every one of y’all, and have never felt more welcome. I’ve been in several vintage motorcycle groups, and not ONE of those even comes close to the warmth and kindness you all showed me....Warthen is now my top destination in the South!
To meet a Driveler is to love a Driveler, we are..............
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.