It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Dern full moon been keeping me up the past few nights so I grabbed me one of those OTC sleepers and got the first FULL 8 hours of sleep I've had in a long time.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning again

bloodbro, sorry about the knee bro
wybro, just getting off ? how many more
SwampY, hope it is warm today?
Chief guess you will have to tussle with Ric

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Bat how-d

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dr. Duncan Wells, Woodstock, Ortho Surgeon with Northside Hospital, check if on your insurance bro. They built the dude his own surgical facility down there by Town Lake.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bat, I finally found a Louis La'Mour book that's a difficult read, "Fallon"

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Ruger, sounds like that is a good neurosurgeon

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The wife uses Alka Seltzer cold,,,,
I keep Unisom hidden upstairs so they aren't ready at hand, but will make the trip when it really needed.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Good mornin`. Off to the doc for my kidney checkup. Hopefully all will be well. I got plans to turkey hunt this afternoon. And try to find another one of those chicken mushrooms. That thing was good.

Cmp1

BANNED
Good mornin`. Off to the doc for my kidney checkup. Hopefully all will be well. I got plans to turkey hunt this afternoon. And try to find another one of those chicken mushrooms. That thing was good.
Quack got him one yesterday,,,,and a big ol LM,,,,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Gonna try and get my mater plants in the ground today, been sit'n on the porch about a week now.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I got to get the yard work done in the evenings this week. Wife's gone next weekend and I'm hunting and fishing all weekend lord willing and creek don't rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.