It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin! Awesome Easter weekend, communion Thur. night at my church, then kept monster until Saturday evening then got up Sunday and went to his & Lil
D's church with them! Now back to that 4 letter we all hate but must do if able & have it...............facepalm:w.o.r.k.:bounce::type::type::type:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sat out on the steps holding Katie enjoying a quiet morning yesterday. Listening to the cranes flying over, sipping coffee and thinking, this just doesn't sux.

Cmp1

BANNED
:biggrin2: Mernin! Awesome Easter weekend, communion Thur. night at my church, then kept monster until Saturday evening then got up Sunday and went to his & Lil
D's church with them! Now back to that 4 letter we all hate but must do if able & have it...............facepalm:w.o.r.k.:bounce::type::type::type:
Wish I had your problem,,,,

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin! :love:
Live from work. Most miserable weekend of my life. Missed my boys birthday and Easter.
Feeling lots betta tho. :rockon:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Cody's hip regeneration surgery scheduled for May 30th. A week after our vacation. I would've left vaca if it was scheduled for then. Worked out perfect.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dang knee is in bad shape... Can't straighten my leg all the way!
Feels like someone is driving a railroad spike in my joint.

SUX Bloodbro, I can sympathize.

My life has flipped almost 180° since I’ve gotten that stinking tumor excised from my ulnar nerve. Still got a minor aggravation, but EXTREMELY IMPROVED.

Hope you can get some kind of relief, pain can steal your life.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
morning again

bloodbro, sorry about the knee bro
wybro, just getting off ? how many more
SwampY, hope it is warm today?
Chief guess you will have to tussle with Ric

Roger that, but dang he’s rough...BIG GALOOT!

Poor thang, he’s runnin around lookin for Bert everywhere.
He tried to mess with ol man Boudreaux a minute ago. Bou said, “that ain’t happening boy”! :rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I done got piddlyful, I’m makin up stuff to piddle with. :rofl: :rolleyes:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I done got piddlyful, I’m makin up stuff to piddle with. :rofl::rolleyes:

If you had a truck I'd put you to work in my yard, your better than me by a long shot. :bounce:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin! :love:
Live from work. Most miserable weekend of my life. Missed my boys birthday and Easter.
Feeling lots betta tho. :rockon:
:cry:I sowwy, glad you're feeling better though!:lovey:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If you had a truck I'd put you to work in my yard, your better than me by a long shot. :bounce:

Havent even heard from them. He told me they were rollin it in first thing this Mornin. I’m scared to call and see if they did. If he didn’t I’d be cussin him out, hollerin, threatening, and callin a tow truck to snatch it outta there.

One can only make up some unnecessary piddlin activities for so long. :rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I'm awful at the landscape thing. My neighbor, commercial landscape major, is saving me from myself. She is designing a low maintenance, read I don't want to fool with this, landscape plan for my place. Some times it pays to be pitiful. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.