It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Photo OPT # 2

Now regarding the story of HITLER and his Crazy Happenings.

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, YOU WILL SEE THAT "CHIEF" IS SITTING ON A STACK OF FIREWOOD AS HE TELLS OF HIS RECENT VISIT TO HIS DOCTOR. HE HAD FORGOTTEN TO SHAVE OFF HIS "HITLER MUSTACHE" BEFORE HE WENT ON THIS VISIT. HE DESCRIBED ALL OF THE WEIRD AND FUNNY LOOKS THAT PEOPLE WERE GIVING HIM THAT DAY AND HE COULDN'T REALIZE WHY UNTIL HE FINALLY GOT HOME AND THEN FELT ACROSS HIS FACE AND UPPER LIP AND THEN SAID, "OH @#$% !!!!!

FOLKS, HE HAD ALL OF FALLING DOWN LAUGHING ABOUT THIS RECENT WILD AND CRAZY DAY OF HIS.

GON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 039.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 040.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 041.JPG

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
NOW FOR A FEW MORE OF THE PHOTOS OF THIS GET-TOGETHER.

PHOTO OPT # 3.

GON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 020.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 022.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 023.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 025.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 027.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 028.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 029.JPG

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
PHOTO OPT # 4

A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL !!!!!!!!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT ALL OF US AT THIS GATHERING OFFERED LOTS OF SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND "KEEBS" AS WE KNOW THAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH A VERY DIFFICULT TIME RIGHT NOW WITH THE LOSS OF HER MOTHER.

SHE IS SO DEAR TO EVERY ONE ONE OF US AND HER PAIN IS SURELY OUR PAIN AS WELL.

KEEBS, WE ALL LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH !!!!! :lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey:

EAGLE EYE 444

GON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 031.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 032.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 034.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 036.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 038.JPGGON GET-TOGETHER   4-13-2019 043.JPG

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Weather sure took a turn overnight. Breezy and chilly. Is there such a thing as blackberry winter? My azaleas sure took a beating yesterday. Saturday they looked beautiful and today--bleah. No wonder they wanted to finish the Masters yesterday as it would have been expensive to cover all those plants in Augusta to keep them looking good for today.

Going to find a light weight jacket for the ride up to get the paper. ::gone:bbl

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good mornin from ATL.
As DDD predicted the second line yesterday afternoon held the more powerful cells.
When that one went over yesterday afternoon it rained so hard sounded like a waterfall.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Good Lord @ the pics, we had a candid camera man and I didn’t even know it. :bounce: :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sure wish I had heard the Dialer story.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mike, you’re right some photos of the overall spread and ponds would’ve been nice, but if one looks beyond the closeups into the backgrounds the beauty of the place is peeking through.

Nice pics, you sneaky son of a gun!

Cmp1

BANNED
Mng gents,,,,looks like a great time was had by you AL,,,,dang it man,,,,I wanted to be there,,,,

Who's Australian Shepherd?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
That was Champ/Tate’s dog, the owner/host of that place.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Did you guys catch anything?

There were a few bass and one slab bream that I saw caught. I caught a lot of weeds on the fly rod.

Dialer

I had a blast! Not sure why everything I said was so funny! That’s just the way I talk and describe the things that happen to me. (Poor little possum). I made it to I-20 about 45 minutes after leaving the property (don’t ask). Rain steady from I-20 to ITP where the soup got deep. Had to pull off under Moreland avenue bridge as the bike was getting squirrely from the tree bending winds and huge puddles of flood water. As long as I had a dark colored car to follow that I could see, I did fine. Sun broke through just before the Hooch near Six Flags and was home free.
I caught 3 beautiful black bream, a nice bass that got off at my feet, and a feisty catfish Sunday morning, all on my rooster tail. My right foot is sore from something, and I still have the taste of that cigarette butt someone left in that half empty natural light can I decided to polish off?
Thanks again for having me and the Lord for not allowing us to take the Triumph for a spin around the lake at 2:30 am (WAS tempting!)

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I had a blast! Not sure why everything I said was so funny! That’s just the way I talk and describe the things that happen to me. (Poor little possum). I made it to I-20 about 45 minutes after leaving the property (don’t ask). Rain steady from I-20 to ITP where the soup got deep. Had to pull off under Moreland avenue bridge as the bike was getting squirrely from the tree bending winds and huge puddles of flood water. As long as I had a dark colored car to follow that I could see, I did fine. Sun broke through just before the Hooch near Six Flags and was home free.
I caught 3 beautiful black bream, a nice bass that got off at my feet, and a feisty catfish Sunday morning, all on my rooster tail. My right foot is sore from something, and I still have the taste of that cigarette butt someone left in that half empty natural light can I decided to polish off?
Thanks again for having me and the Lord for not allowing us to take the Triumph for a spin around the lake at 2:30 am (WAS tempting!)

I had a heavy foot getting back to I20 but I do believe you won. Now once on 20 I was running 7-9 over the limit and was getting passed constantly by west bound Master's attendees. They were walking on me like I had grey hair and not as deep of pockets to pay the ticket.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Your foot hurts cause you stepped on a tree stump barefooted. I remember you saying it hurt. Dude, I could listen to your stories ALL DAY! I'd even pay good $$. Did you see any wild skunks on your way home. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.