It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Our was off for less than a minute, just long enough to have to reboot everything and reset clocks.
H22 saw a live wire across the street so he called Ga Power. Supervisor came out and turn the juice off at 5. Two crews showed up at dark. Still no power when I went to bed.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Been chasing turkeys and haven't seen one in the woods yet this year. Wife messages there's a "huge" gobbler sitting on top the divider wall on the I-75 expressway. facepalm:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Been chasing turkeys and haven't seen one in the woods yet this year. Wife messages there's a "huge" gobbler sitting on top the divider wall on the I-75 expressway. facepalm:

That was me . .

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good afternoon divelers!
Looks like a great shindig was happening in ECGA this weekend.Pictures were great EE. Glad to see evabody having a good time.That chief fella can make you laugh with his life adventures.
CMP you would have fit right in.Get to go to pt and Dr to see about the rereplacement.Have a great day and hug a family member,one of them needs it.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Drove across Snellville to Culvers to get a walleye sandwich. Counter girl says we sold out yesterday and won,t have any until 2020.I ate a butterburger but it wasn,t the same.The owner was walking around talking to the customers,I think she intentionally by passed me.I would eat there a lot more but my Dr. Said NO...NO....NO....:ROFLMAO:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
People send me pic of gobblers and deer and say I should just hunt in their back yard.I ask them if they will pay any fines associated with killing a deer on the neighbors 1/32 acre plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.