It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
I am truly honored Dave! I apologize if at anytime I was somewhat of an *** after the elixir kicked in. I don’t recall a lot of what I said, and my bi-polarism may have leaked out a little. I do remember meeting each and every one of y’all, and have never felt more welcome. I’ve been in several vintage motorcycle groups, and not ONE of those even comes close to the warmth and kindness you all showed me....Warthen is now my top destination in the South!
You never answered about your bike,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:fine: Later folks!::gone:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good day Friends! I have a tendency to lose my phone and completely disconnect while I'm in Warthen, but I was able to snap a shot of the gathering from a distance on Friday afternoon. Maybe next time we designate a few photographers and not leave it all on EE444. I did finally locate it Sunday before I left though. By the way, someone left a blue ziplock bag in the cookhouse. It contained, a phone charger, toothbrush and paste, a blue med-dispenser with some pills in it and a hairbrush. Shoot me a message and I'll get that mailed out to You asap.
Finally, I'd like so say thanks to each of You for joining the fun! CrackerDave, Quack, and I really enjoy putting these things together for everyone to enjoy. It's truly special to have friends for life. I absolutely appreciate everyone's help in keeping things tidy as the party went on all weekend. Can't ask for a better group of Friends, and I look forward to seeing You all again sometime soon!

Champ brother, you are a very gracious man to allow folks over to cut loose @ your serene hideaway in the MON, as is Quackbro for doing so in the past.

Y’all really don’t know how much I appreciate it, as well as all the other folks I’m sure.

The drivelers along with others are very fortunate indeed.

I know I don’t say it often enough, so again, Thank You very much sir!

Next time I’m coming on Friday and you’ll probably have to run me off.

:bounce: :bounce:

Cmp1

BANNED
Warmed up pizza here,,,,the LC most bestest pepperoni pizza is pretty darn good,,,,tons of cheese and loaded with pepperoni,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Poke chops, butta beans, mashed taters, biskits here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Crock pot ribs and onions with baked sweet tater

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Champ brother, you are a very gracious man to allow folks over to cut loose @ your serene hideaway in the MON, as is Quackbro for doing so in the past.

Y’all really don’t know how much I appreciate it, as well as all the other folks I’m sure.

The drivelers along with others are very fortunate indeed.

I know I don’t say it often enough, so again, Thank You very much sir!

Next time I’m coming on Friday and you’ll probably have to run me off.

:bounce::bounce:

Our other neighbor (Cajun bro ) has a beautiful place too. Great to see you and the Jag, been too long . . Hope you get your truck back on the road soon.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I am truly honored Dave! I apologize if at anytime I was somewhat of an *** after the elixir kicked in. I don’t recall a lot of what I said, and my bi-polarism may have leaked out a little. I do remember meeting each and every one of y’all, and have never felt more welcome. I’ve been in several vintage motorcycle groups, and not ONE of those even comes close to the warmth and kindness you all showed me....Warthen is now my top destination in the South!
Brotha, you one of us now. Aint no turning back. Thanks for putting all the left ova food in the fridge. :cheers::cheers:

Wycliff

Good day Friends! I have a tendency to lose my phone and completely disconnect while I'm in Warthen, but I was able to snap a shot of the gathering from a distance on Friday afternoon. Maybe next time we designate a few photographers and not leave it all on EE444. I did finally locate it Sunday before I left though. By the way, someone left a blue ziplock bag in the cookhouse. It contained, a phone charger, toothbrush and paste, a blue med-dispenser with some pills in it and a hairbrush. Shoot me a message and I'll get that mailed out to You asap.
Finally, I'd like so say thanks to each of You for joining the fun! CrackerDave, Quack, and I really enjoy putting these things together for everyone to enjoy. It's truly special to have friends for life. I absolutely appreciate everyone's help in keeping things tidy as the party went on all weekend. Can't ask for a better group of Friends, and I look forward to seeing You all again sometime soon!

Thanks for letting us all have use of your place, it was a pleasure meeting you

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Lawns mowed before the next big rain. Now to butcher wrapping wife’s BD present.

Status
Not open for further replies.