IT'S ON! JT and Bubba Live From The Tree 23 days all over the midwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Breaking light good and already had one behind me.....an unknown? ....im in some hardwoods 100 yds off plot from last night.....got a fine trail in front of me with wind in my face.......oops, twigg just broke!.......here we go!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
just had chasing down the hill in front of me. so i grabbed the horns and pulled in a nice young 8. never could get a pic of him, but he was lil fella. he wasnt doin the chasing cause he came from diff area. we will see

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
maybe a lil shot of coffee...oh wait! in bubbas wisdom and in a girlie voice this morn he said "man as hot as it is you need coffe???" then when we walked out he said oh its cooler than i thought maybe another pullover. girlie man!

yeah i need more coffee lol.

had 2 does walk the lil road bed a few mins ago...need the man to do the same

Allen Waters

This office chair ain't cuttin it this morn guys. Why oh why am i in an office chair when i should be up a tree:p

come on guys....

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Got a tall definate shooter chasing doe at 100yds in bottom in front of me.....nice doe at 23 yds watching the action with me......just run her up the hill big boy!

hicktownboy

Come on Bubba! We are pulling for ya!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
at least we have suome moving. they are receptive to calls too. just did a grunt bleat sequence and had a lil spike come from come in grunting the whole way. he stopped and worked a scrape up the hill and to my right then put his nose to my trails end 307 wafer before moving on.

would be sweet to see some real bone!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba just had a spike respond and do the same thing mine did. Gotta love when they come in on string.

Tried loading pics but ity just aint happenin.

Quiet in here now and it getn real warm :( maybe a lil more rattlin

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Starting to warm up and the movment has stopped!..gonna give it awhile and then move climber down hill towards bottom with all the chasing.....maybe closer to the action in the morning?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Very slow would be an understatement right now. No more deer for me since the spike.

Bubba said buck was def shooter but stayed with his doe.

We will stick it out for while longer then go stand hangin again and off to the big city to fix this battery issue. Maybe find me some whiskey so I don't get too much into bubbas beam...he was lookin @ me funny when I poured one last night :bounce:

Man we need the deer to get back on their feet! This is the 9am primetime

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Just had a lone doe ease by......getting toasty and slow.....jts battery is dead......looks like we are going to get down in about 45you and move this stand,hang a lockon, and go find jt a new battery.......back after lunch folks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.