Its Time !!....One last Mid-West from the tree update !!.....May be a little COLD??

ugaof94

Good luck guys! I sure wish I was able to tag along this time. I'll look forward to the updates this week.

BTW . . . is GA Power hiring :bounce:?!?

Blu

Not to be negative but I hunted Illinois last Jan and most of the big bucks had already shed 1 horn and some both:eek:[/QUOT

Well not to be positve but even if all we see are slick heads its still better being up here in the 10 degree temps hunting than any thing going on in Ga right now !!!!!!!! :D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well not to be positve but even if all we see are slick heads its still better being up here in the 10 degree temps hunting than any thing going on in Ga right now !!!!!!!! :D

well yeah!

Blu

just crossing into Kentucky just got word from the outfitter that the Lodge is empty all week no hunters no guides ......looks like we've got the whole 4000 river bottom acres and the 3500 sq foot lodge to ourselves.....not to be negtive!!!! Just passing the first froze over pond and its after 12 ...know what that means....just keeps getting better....

Blu

Good luck guys! I sure wish I was able to tag along this time. I'll look forward to the updates this week.

BTW . . . is GA Power hiring :bounce:?!?

why yes , yes we are ...gonna miss you and JT this trip...I sure hope Bubba can drag my deer as good as you can :stir::stir:

Blu

all most there........... thought yall may like a little scenery........seen 4 dead deer on side of the road in last 15 miles

Attachments

• corn 001.jpg
    corn 001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2,021
  • corn 002.jpg
    corn 002.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2,040
  • corn 003.jpg
    corn 003.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2,021
  • corn 004.jpg
    corn 004.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,023

Blu

ok yall we are heading out right now 19 deg and bout 10 to 12 mph wind .....i m going to the stand randy has already killed 2 out of 400 ac. bean field and 150 ac..crp and who knows where bubbas going if I see any activity i will post from the stand.....here we go .....:cool:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Quick update...

Bubba just dropped brady off at his stand and there was about 15 deer in the field already including 3 bucks that all had both sides or their racks.

Oh yeah he mentioned one was a hoss!

He is headed to a lil greenfield himself

Maybe ill be able to update yall

BornToHuntAndFish

Woo hoo, glad ya'll made it & have a chance to hunt. Good ya'll have the pick of the litter & the hunting land to yourselves. Hope ya'll get the big bad Midwest beast you're hoping for. Thx for the updates.

ttowndawg

I drove to St. Louis yesterday, went through Illinois during the late evening, I pulled my truck over twice to look at deer in the corn fields every field had from 5 to 25 deer in each one. Saw quite a few nice bucks as well. Good luck to you guys!!

Hunter Haven

Alright, let's makes this thread jump!!!

Put the Big Beast down!!!

Goodluck guys:clap:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba just had 12 does walk past @ 25 yards but let all walk waitn on buck

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Brady texted he has 20 pls around him. 2 shooter bucks just out of range

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
20 pls??? he should have taken one of those!