It's tomato season

Dr. Strangelove

That looks awesome! Someone just passed by my monitor and commented on how glorious that sandwich looks!

Redbow

Our tomato plants just will not grow and produce this year. The cucumbers have blossoms all over them and just a few cukes on all the vines. Crop failure for sure here.

Shadow11

You got the bacon on there too! That's how I like em whenever possible. No lettuce needed! Love it. Still waiting up here in nega.?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Last couple days, been enjoying tomatoes in vinegar with salt. I can eat a few sections and it will stop any indigestion after a meal.

SC Hunter

Our tomato plants just will not grow and produce this year. The cucumbers have blossoms all over them and just a few cukes on all the vines. Crop failure for sure here.
Same here. Our tomato's just aren't producing like they did last year. I've tried everything haha Oh well my parents have plenty.

Redbow

Same here. Our tomato's just aren't producing like they did last year. I've tried everything haha Oh well my parents have plenty.

Its not easy to grow much of anything here on the NC coast. Our squash didn't do well either but we got a few. Peppers they are doing okay. Salad tomatoes a lot better than our German Johnson and Better Boys. Some years they do pretty good, other years like this year, kaput... And tomatoes if you buy them are very high here, the same with melons and other farm produce.

wvdawg

Staff member
Good lookin' sammich! Bet it tasted even better!

Baroque Brass

Picked my first one a few days ago, got a few more almost ready. Half my plants got wilt virus, hopefully I can still harvest those maters. Put four new plants in the ground, maybe it’ll extend mater season.