Jackson Lake Pot Tournament 4/11/09

anglerEd

Sign up for the next Jackson Lake Pot Tournament @ Lake Oconee. Thats right, we are mostly fishing Jackson Lake, but not exclusively. View the details and register at:

http://lakejacksonpottournaments.tripod.com/index.html

Join us April 11 for the 2nd tournament of our 8 event Spring/Summer series.

In addition to 1 in 5 payback, big fish pots, and a Classic pot, we are in points competition for three free rides in our 2 day July Classic. Just $40 puts you in the game, so don't let the fun and friendly competition go down without you.

Use this thread for all subjects related to our past or future event. Planning to fish the next one? Let us know here and register at the web site.

Thanks again to everyone for fishing

Bnathanb1982

Date

Whats up with 11/22/08 date on the top of the post Ed? I'm glad we are going to oconee next. It should be a good tournament.

Marks500

Yeah Change the Date...lol... Anyways List the Ramp we are putting in at... I think its the GA power Ramp across From Sugar Creek.

fishdoc

4-11-09 Lake Oconee, safe light till 3:30. Sugar Creek, Georgia Power ramp. $40 entry we are going to go up $5 to cover expences accured during the season and end of the year supplies , such as the Big ck and other give aways. Thank you for the support any questions pm me .Mike

Last edited:

Bnathanb1982

Mike

3-11-09 Lake Oconee, safe light till 3:30. Sugar Creek, Georgia Power ramp. $40 entry we are going to go up $5 to cover expences accured during the season and end of the year supplies , such as the Big ck and other give aways. Thank you for the support any questions pm me .Mike

Mike I think you meant 4/11/09.

RandyS

3-11-09 Lake Oconee, safe light till 3:30. Sugar Creek, Georgia Power ramp. $40 entry we are going to go up $5 to cover expences accured during the season and end of the year supplies , such as the Big ck and other give aways. Thank you for the support any questions pm me .Mike

Yall keep trying eventually someone is bound to get the date right:stir: ::ke:How 'bout 4-11-09.

anglerEd

No way we will have bad weather for this one. Shorts and flip flops for sure. Im keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

fishdoc

Dont forget to register , and we made a change on the schedule the April 25th date has been changed to the 26th Sunday.

fishdoc

April 11th....This is going out of Sugar Creek, at the Georgia Power ramp off of Parks mill Rd. Buckhead. Safe Light till 3:30pm

Marks500

Well guys I got a Break From work today Finally... I got the Site Updated with the Past Results and The New Pts standings.

fishdoc

Good question, they all asked me to change up the lakes. Maybe well have a mad rush next week!!? Its still early.

anglerEd

Good question, they all asked me to change up the lakes. Maybe well have a mad rush next week!!? Its still early.

Back when we began talking about fishing a different lake during the series, my thought was "sure, lets try it, but if numbers don't show up, lets avoid it in the future." It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Last edited:

Ryan1980

Well Fish Doc I am Glad to see a little change feel more at home there but like you said Might be a last minute show up