Good looking pair of boots on the hoof.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The flatlanders that come up here think 4wd is all that,,,,not good on ice,,,,

Better than 2 WD, but nothing is much good on ice except Skates. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The flatlanders that come up here think 4wd is all that,,,,not good on ice,,,,

Oh yeah, same thing applies to the Yanks down here. They think because they're from up north they can drive on anything. Thing is, they can't on ice, and Atl and beyond ain't flat. City of Atlanta is 1050' above Sea level.

Heck, I'm @ 883'.

basstrkr

I personally know this man, can't wait to see him and get the story!!
75220831_2521563917891753_3785706396578742272_o.jpg
OMG!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I personally know this man, can't wait to see him and get the story!!
75220831_2521563917891753_3785706396578742272_o.jpg

I love those big rascals. Our woods are full of them and they make it an interesting place. Life is never dull with them around.

Cmp1

BANNED
Oh yeah, same thing applies to the Yanks down here. They think because they're from up north they can drive on anything. Thing is, they can't on ice, and Atl and beyond ain't flat. City of Atlanta is 1050' above Sea level.

Heck, I'm @ 883'.
Around 1500 here,,,,people drive too fast here,even the locals,,,,the curve in front of our place is treacherous with snow or ice,,,,already had two in the ditch across the street this year,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Around 1500 here,,,,people drive too fast here,even the locals,,,,the curve in front of our place is treacherous with snow or ice,,,,already had two in the ditch across the street this year,,,,

Do you wind up having to go pull'em out?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I love those big rascals. Our woods are full of them and they make it an interesting place. Life is never dull with them around.

I have never seen one of those HUGE ones, would love to though.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Back in the summer my wife says, "come look." A doe and her fawn feeding on the bermuda in the backyard below our kitchen window. Neighbors get pics of bears regularly. I drink coffee watching the squirrells play. I'm glad we dont have those diamondbacks up our way, cause me to hurt myself.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I have never seen one of those HUGE ones, would love to though.

One of my favorite deer stands is right in the middle of this one`s home territory. He`s a gentleman and doesn`t look for trouble, but has as short a temper as any I ever dealt with.

Rain just quit. I`m headed to the woods.

irritable one.jpg

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I could,,,,but they usally have called someone by the time I get out there,,,,I do have a Reese on the front of the truck,,,,but I couldn't hook up the chain or strap,,,

When I lived in Louisiana I used to go help folks in stalled out drowned cars all the time in floods, which were a regular occurrence. I started doing it at about 14 yrs of age on a 10 speed bicycle.

That was back in the days of a Distributor and points. Carried a couple of dry face towels/rags and a can of Silicone spray under a slicker suit. Shoot a little silicone in distributor and Cap, dry it out, and they were good to go. Myself and a couple buddies got 5$ a shot for getting them on their way again.

You wouldn't believe how many took back off and got it wet within a City block stalling it again(mostly women:). Just driving to fast and getting a droplet or 2 of water back in it. facepalm:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
One of my favorite deer stands is right in the middle of this one`s home territory. He`s a gentleman and doesn`t look for trouble, but has as short a temper as any I ever dealt with.

Rain just quit. I`m headed to the woods.

View attachment 990925

I love the looks of those rascals!

Good Hunting Nic, and to the Redhead too.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I love the looks of those rascals!

Good Hunting Nic, and to the Redhead too.

Thanks! She ain`t fighting that wind today. She`s gonna set by the fire. She got a pot of coffee, and a big pot of beef, taters, and onions simmering in gravy that will be ready a little after dark.

Now watch a veritable monster walk out across the pasture and she shoot it dead from the house. :unsure:

Cmp1

BANNED
When I lived in Louisiana I used to go help folks in stalled out drowned cars all the time in floods, which were a regular occurrence. I started doing it at about 14 yrs of age on a 10 speed bicycle.

That was back in the days of a Distributor and points. Carried a couple of dry face towels/rags and a can of Silicone spray under a slicker suit. Shoot a little silicone in distributor and Cap, dry it out, and they were good to go. Myself and a couple buddies got 5$ a shot for getting them on their way again.

You wouldn't believe how many took back off and got it wet within a City block stalling it again(mostly women:). Just driving to fast and getting a droplet or 2 of water back in it. facepalm:
Was gonna help the guy who got stuck the other day,but he was on the frame,even the tow truck driver had a bit of a hard time,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
Thanks! She ain`t fighting that wind today. She`s gonna set by the fire. She got a pot of coffee, and a big pot of beef, taters, and onions simmering in gravy that will be ready a little after dark.

Now watch a veritable monster walk out across the pasture and she shoot it dead from the house. :unsure:
You guys got some big ones there,,,,so cold out today,I got my rt hand wet,knocking snow off the truck,,,,my thumb is burning while warming up,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

May she be proficient in her Accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.