Jailbreak time for a driveler #303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
:rolleyes:Better late than neva................ howya'll are?

Rough. Hand ain`t working right, but we fixing to run into Americus for dinner at Grannie`s Kitchen, and get chicken feed. Maybe hunt this afternoon.

How you are?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Rough. Hand ain`t working right, but we fixing to run into Americus for dinner at Grannie`s Kitchen, and get chicken feed. Maybe hunt this afternoon.

How you are?
Still re-arranging stuff at the house & storage buildings for newly acquired "stuff" from both of our Mama's......... can't do much during the week so it is week-end warrior mode and it's wearing me out, but it has to be done...........stove up & sore and just plain tired. At least the plants have been seen too! I am loving the pics you & the Red Head are posting!!! I swear I wanna just come over & set with ya'll a time or two, no gun needed!!:lovey:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Pecan waffles and bacon for breakfast. Made in the waffle iron my parents got for a wedding present. Sunbeam brand. Can you imagine an appliance made today that will still be in use in 70+ years?
I made waffles the other day on the (prob. same model as yours) iron that Mom and Dad got in 1950 for a wedding present. Worked just as good as it did when it was new, or so Mom said.

Cmp1

BANNED
I made waffles the other day on the (prob. same model as yours) iron that Mom and Dad got in 1950 for a wedding present. Worked just as good as it did when it was new, or so Mom said.
We had my mom's old one,but it died,years ago we got a Kitchen Aid verticle one,works perfectly,,,,love waffles esp malted ones,,,,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
How's Miss Daisy doing?
Go'n nuts! Seeing the doc tomorrow, HOPEFULLY he'll let her start walking on her own so she can get around some and do more than just sit'n and sleep'n in her recliner. Thanks for asking.
How's your ear / neck?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Time to go find Jag n me some leftovas.

Cmp1

BANNED
Go'n nuts! Seeing the doc tomorrow, HOPEFULLY he'll let her start walking on her own so she can get around some and do more than just sit'n and sleep'n in her recliner. Thanks for asking.
How's your ear / neck?
Great news for Miss Daisy,,,,my ear,neck might be a bit better,thanks for asking,,,,say howdy to Miss Daisy for me,and definitely tell her I'm wanting some of her fried yardbird,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Heating them over the wood fire or trusting the electrical system.

Electrical system is fine except for that one overloaded jumbled up mess on that one circuit.

I've got an idea of what may have caused it too.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Electrical system is fine except for that one overloaded jumbled up mess on that one circuit.

I've got an idea of what may have caused it too.

Who or what might have caused it?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Who or what might have caused it?

My fault:

I'm guessing, but considering this circuit has been like that for over 20 years and it's never had an issue until now, I think it was my pond waterfall pump I had plugged into an extension cord to one of the outdoor outlets on that circuit.

Obviously there's still too much on that circuit, but the waterfall pump doesn't normally run off of that. I moved to that outlet because I was running a filter box and aerator bubbler in the pond also at the same time, but on a dedicated outdoor circuit.

That still wasn't the main issue though, the day that all of this happened I noticed the waterfall wasn't flowing at the volume(GPH) that it normally does and it was late in the afternoon and was beginning to rain. That pump is approx 11-1200 GPH and there is a polyester net bag with drawstring that is tied areound to prevent it from sucking up debris, However it will draw enough debris up to and all around that net bag to slow it down putting a strain on that pump and it was.

I did not clean it off until the next day when I realized the waterfall wasn't running because it was plugged into that circuit outdoors on the wall.

I'd be willing to bet $$$ on it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Who is ready for a new thread?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Before anything else happens.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wonder where Ruger, keebs, and MzH22 have been today?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Must be a busy Monday.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well if you hear crickets it must be warm outside.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Anyone else want to start a new?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
No response so. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.