Jasper..........

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
nice meetin' ya yesterday..........finally got done hangin the stands around 4:30......it was startin' to get warm. :) :)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
coon dawg said:
nice meetin' ya yesterday..........finally got done hangin the stands around 4:30......it was startin' to get warm. :) :)

coon puppy, it got warm wayyyyy before 4:30 yesterday. I was hanging on the side of trees well before noon and it was HOT!

Jim

Jasper

Coon Dawg

Great meeting you finally as well. I wish I could've swapped with BG and gotten the education he did from you!

I was thinking about you guys hanging stands and sweating bullets as I drove home- glad you got it done safely. I'm sure your hard work will pay off.

Come on November!

Meriwether Mike

I was down in Heard County yesterday myself.

I had to get a ladder stand up while the rain had stopped. I drove down to a food plot yesterday at 4:10 pm and there were two does a feeding in it. The heat does not seem to effect their feeding habits. I put up a ladder yesterday afternoon and every time I made the walk out of that bottom I had to stop for a rest period. At least I have them all up and only have to complete my entrance trails. The humidity was rough on this desk jockey.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
.just got back from workin in a

little swamp outside of Pembroke, Ga................I just THOUGHT is was hot yesterday...........today it scortched!!...........sweated through by 9.......got a bad heat rash AGAIN.....I'll leave it at that!!............come on late September!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: