Jim Jordan argues with Dr. Fauci

4HAND

Fauci. The guy that wanted to shut down the country. The guy that didn't want folks attending church or running their businesses. This same guy refused to state that the protests increased the risk of spreading Covid-19. Jordan gave him several opportunities. Fauci WOULD NOT say the protests increased the risk.

Fauci is a fraud.

drhunter1

Fauci. The guy that wanted to shut down the country. The guy that didn't want folks attending church or running their businesses. This same guy refused to state that the protests increased the risk of spreading Covid-19. Jordan gave him several opportunities. Fauci WOULD NOT say the protests increased the risk.

Fauci is a fraud.
He still wants the country shut down. Why Trump hasn’t kicked him to the curb is a mystery.

Thread starter #6

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier

Fauci is a fraud.
Yes sir he certainly is!

bigreddwon

Jim Jordan looked like an idiot. Desperately grasping at straws to get Fauci to say that the protests were OK but church gatherings were bad. 😂😂 desperately trying to find somebody other than Donald Trump to blame this on.

Dr. Fauci made a broad base statement that ALL groups were ill advised, he didn’t care if they were churches or protests or whatever. If you thought Dr. Fauci came out of this looking worse than Jim, you are the fool.

Our government closed the country down. Donald Trump is the head of our government. Stop blaming the doctor. Donald owns this mess , lock, stock n barrel.

bigreddwon

He still wants the country shut down. Why Trump hasn’t kicked him to the curb is a mystery.
Fauci told the government that groups of 10 or more would get a lot of people killed.

Donald wants to get reelected so that’s why the government told you you couldn’t go to church. Because a lot of people getting killed is bad for elections, get it?

Blame the man in charge. Not the man who gave them good advice.

Our government passed ‘laws’ to keep you ouutta church, not a doctor, the doctor doesn’t have the power to DO THAT facepalm:.

Your blame, as usual, is misplaced because you don’t want to critique your savior. I get it. It’s disgusting, but I get it. 🤮

He hasn’t been kicked to the curb, because he’s the best. Our President is the worst, it has nothing to do with this doctor. 😂🇺🇸🇺🇸

Grow a spine and hold our President accountable. Stop blaming underlings who advise him. He sits at the big desk, the buck stops with him, this is his circus.

4HAND

Fauci- don't wear a mask. It doesn't help.
Fauci- everyone must wear masks!

Fauci was for closing businesses, schools & churches.
Today, Fauci refused to say protests increased the risk. Several times he was given the opportunity & refused.

Fauci is a fraud.
If my statement makes me a "fool" in your eyes then I must be right.

BTW, this isn't blaming Fauci to excuse Trump. Trump wasn't testifying today, Fauci was.

glynr329

I am trying to figure out how you get the virus at Church, work etc . You don’t get the virus protesting, crowded Walmart, liquor stores, grocery stores, abortion clinics, etc. . Maybe it is because Walmart started opening at 7 am and makes everyone stand in line go in and out the same doors. I believe a 10 year would not come up with a dumb idea like that.

Thread starter #12

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Fauci told the government that groups of 10 or more would get a lot of people killed.

Donald wants to get reelected so that’s why the government told you you couldn’t go to church. Because a lot of people getting killed is bad for elections, get it?

Our government passed ‘laws’ to keep you ouutta church, not a doctor, the doctor doesn’t have the power to DO THAT facepalm:.

Your blame, as usual, is misplaced because you don’t want to critique your savior. I get it. It’s disgusting, but I get it. 🤮

He hasn’t been kicked to the curb, because he’s the best. Our President is the worst, it has nothing to do with this doctor. 😂🇺🇸🇺🇸

Grow a spine and hold our President accountable. Stop blaming underlings who advise him. He sits at the big desk, the buck stops with him, this is his circus.
Just as long as you check Trump on election day.

Lukikus2

But Nancy Pelosi still blames all the deaths on Trump not shutting the country down quickly enough.

So who is zooming who?

VTRman

Pitiful.
Another scam believer.

VTRman

Are he and P44 the same guy?

When Jordan pressed for a direct answer on the protests, saying, "So the protests don't increase the spread of the virus?" Fauci shot back: "I didn't say that, you're putting words in my mouth."
"I just want an answer to the question, do the protests increase the spread of the virus?" Jordan said.
"I can tell you that crowds are known, particularly when you don't have a mask, to increase the acquisition and transmission, no matter what the crowd is," Fauci replied.
Nice having Jordan give Fauci a well deserved spanking, but not expecting it to help him while it did help bring him more out in the open for the public.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...it-protests-spread-wuhan-coronavirus-n2573514

Dr. Fauci Suggested All Kinds of Limits on Churches, Refuses to Do the Same for Leftist Protests

or

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...d-business-but-allowing-mass-protests-n737783

Dr. Fauci: 'There's No Inconsistency' in Banning Church and Business But Allowing Mass Protests

:eek:

Last edited: