Jimmy Lee Armel

BG77

Jimmy, I’ve been lurking on this board for years and had no idea you were a veteran. Everyone please go to WTOC.com and read the latest piece. I’m a Sav native and had no idea who you were besides a great captain. Your posts mean so much more to me now than just fishing. Thank you sir for your service, and just as importantly what you do for our veterans. Had no idea, brother. God speed and tight lines forever.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Jimmy, I’ve been lurking on this board for years and had no idea you were a veteran. Everyone please go to WTOC.com and read the latest piece. I’m a Sav native and had no idea who you were besides a great captain. Your posts mean so much more to me now than just fishing. Thank you sir for your service, and just as importantly what you do for our veterans. Had no idea, brother. God speed and tight lines forever.

Thanks so much brother. I am trying to help and dont want money for helpimg vets.
Fishimg definitley heals and i hope we can save a few men and women that sacrificed so much for this great natiom.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Jimmy is a great guy WITH A VERY POSITIVE ATTITUDE! Offers his knowledge and acts like a lifelong friend even if ya only run into him once or twice a year!

Poo Bear

Thanks for your service Jimmy. And thanks for your advice a few years ago when my former Marine buddy moved down to Tybee and I was looking for advice on some saltwater fishing gear. I have bought >$300 of gear but have not put in the time needed to be successful. Hopefully, I will get up with you and do some off shore or near shore fishing sooner than later.(When I say "get up with you I mean "charter your services.")

Last edited:

Jimmy Lee Armel

Thanks for your service Jimmy. And thanks for your advice a few years ago when my former Marine buddy moved down to Tybee and I was looking for advice on some saltwater fishing gear. I have bought >$300 of gear but have not put in the time needed to be successful. Hopefully, I will get up with you and do some off shore or near shore fishing sooner than later.(When I say "get up with you I mean "charter your services.")

That means a lot! Thanks so much and this is one of the best times of year! Have a great weekend